MOSES will lead the Children of Isaac to the PROMISED LAND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As our enemies sharpen their knifes we must unite under our ESTEEMED soon to be leader Mujahid Muse Bihi Abdi. He is the true leader who isn't afraid to speak out and tell the world what the people truly feel!

In the years ahead we need a brave leader not a coward in cahoots with the enemy!

Last edited:
A war criminal that once remarked: "why should I make prayer when I can still massacre and kill" in regards to the Garhajis folks.

:susp:
Nice try kid but those are baseless accusations, that was just a battle cry quoting a poem verse by Hadrawi directed against your afwayne uncle who died in a Nigerian toilet.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Nice try kid but those are baseless accusations, that was just a battle cry quoting a poem verse by Hadrawi directed against your afwayne uncle who died in a Nigerian toilet.
:meleshame:

Shame on you for lying. Muuse Biixi is a war criminal who has committed indefensible atrocities against Garxajis civilians. His war propaganda in the video I posted was after Barre was dead. The fact you don't even acknowledge it. :snoop:

waraabe

Your superior
muuse biixi is going to be the next President and he has the majority of isaaq on his side. On SOMNET his biggest supporters are HY and ciidagale mashallah (and they are pure, not darod half breeds)

muuse biixi is going to be the next President and he has the majority of isaaq on his side. On SOMNET his biggest supporters are HY and ciidagale mashallah (and they are pure, not darod half breeds)

Half-breeds? :williamswtf: Are you raising livestock or a nation? :tocry:

If he gets elected I think it will further isolate SL having a warlord on the highest office. Don't interrupt your rival when he is making a mistake :win:

@Assata Shakur look at your new President. every SJW's dream :comeon:

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Half-breeds? :williamswtf: Are you raising livestock or a nation? :tocry:

If he gets elected I think it will further isolate SL having a warlord on the highest office. Don't interrupt your rival when he is making a mistake :win:

lol you had a terrorist and now a booliqaran product in office so a patriotic man muuse is your worst nightmare

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Imagine in a world of 7 billion and 190 something countries, your world view is so narrow, you consider 75-80% of your own tragically miniscule ethnic group the enemy

:mjlol:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
JABHADDA%2BSNM.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts