More political representation for somali minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
It is 2016, Somali nations need more representation of minorities in politics and media. Jaarso, somali bantu etc need equality

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Charity starts at home waraabe:pacspit: when they get what you speak of in your glorious well developed triangle village wanna be nation only then can we have a discussion about this, until then:pacspit: aan kala weydaarano waraaboy maalin wa..... Qashin cun malin wacan ku oranmaaye :pacspit:

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Charity starts at home waraabe:pacspit: when they get what you speak of in your glorious well developed triangle village wanna be nation only then can we have a discussion about this, until then:pacspit: aan kala weydaarano waraaboy maalin wa..... Qashin cun malin wacan ku oranmaaye :pacspit:

Steady there desert village so called state dweller. I am speaking of all somali regions. jaarso elected their caaqil in hargeisa few months ago, of course they should have representation

Somaliland may ictiraafdo gabooyaha oo ah dhalad soomali ah/somali ethnicity.
25 years they were seeking ictiraaf from Somaliand,

Lakiinse waalida cad meesha taalo Somaliland waxey rabtaa in la ictiraafo aduunyo gadoon :faysalwtf:

waraabe

Your superior
Why should minorities get representation, only ethnics should rule a country.

I don't care about a but I hope to start a campaign soon in Somaliland for jaarso and other ethnic minorities to gain more power and influence. We need to be multicultural.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
There is reasonable inquiry behind why they get-less.
  1. Most minorities are alien/foreigners to Somalia.
  2. They have already acquired what is rightful theirs.
  3. To much minority power will lead to takeover of Somalia by foreigners who each have their respective origin countries that don't share anything with Somali's.

waraabe

Your superior
What is Somali Republic, Federal Republic Somalia, Democratic Republic Somalia. Just Somalia.

?

The somali republic is the official name of the Republic created in 1960 when somaliland and somalia United. This is why I roast you, you simply don't know or understand what you talking about but want to spread your bullshit. I suggest you read up

?

The somali republic is the official name of the Republic created in 1960 when somaliland and somalia United. This is why I roast you, you simply don't know or understand what you talking about but want to spread your bullshit. I suggest you read up

No you didn't, you got to emotional when I told you only a few support Somaliland.

waraabe

Your superior
No you didn't, you got to emotional when I told you only a few support Somaliland.

Sxb I have proven you don't know what you are talking about. I won't make fun of you but next time you want to argue with people, brush up on facts. Maca Salaam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts