Modular Condo Development Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knew, everything's expensive when you have to import 90% of the materials needed.

But I don't want to derail.

How would you go about building a modular office or home in 2017 Somalia

Kenya and Tanzania have high grade aluminium and titanium. Completion is cheaper in Somalia because of low labour.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Concrete in Somalia is imported.

Using finished sheets and materials from Kenya and Tanzania would build leed certified buildings for much cheaper than traditional methods. Somalis has along coastline with beachfront views.

This application would word best for office buildings instead of residential.
Hmm is it plausible to begin concrete production in Somalia and if so how would you go about it.

Who knew, everything's expensive when you have to import 90% of the materials needed.

But I don't want to derail.

How would you go about building a modular office or home in 2017 Somalia
I'm wondering the same since Kenya that is more than 2 decades ahead of Somalia doesn't have this.

To make pre-fabricated building components in Somalia would need high tech industries and a lot of investment.
The fact that it relies on heavy machinery to put together also would make it costly.
Human labor is so cheap in Africa, people usually do many processes manually like mixing concrete.

I'm wondering the same since Kenya that is more than 2 decades ahead of Somalia doesn't have this.

To make pre-fabricated building components in Somalia would need high tech industries and a lot of investment.
The fact that it relies on heavy machinery to put together also would make it costly.
Human labor is so cheap in Africa, people usually do many processes manually like mixing concrete.

Cutting materials and ordering components from China will offset the labour costs.

This type of initiative isn't for 1 or 2 buildings but for a Africas first green modular commercial office city

If you're planning to do this. I salute you.

I'm not.

It's just for search engine authority in case a some aspiring youth is looking to go this route.

But, I have a Green Home in Ras Hafun and will showcase it on YouTube sometime this year.

The house is 100% green and uses solar.

Everything inside is white granite and minimalist.
I'm certain modular office space will be the go-to setup for developers looking to cut costs and increase building efficiency.

You really need to stop taking things so personally. Its not all about you. Otherwise you'll just derail this and turn it into one of those 12 page arguing threads.

Keep it on topic

The tread isn't about me.

It's about Mod-Builds.

But when people bring up concrete being cheaper than Mods it upsets me.

I posted this for search engine purposes.

If someone is willing to build a 3 story office building than it's more news worth than what we have right now.

EG10972%20-47771-095_1_0.jpg

The tread isn't about me.

It's about Mod-Builds.

But when people bring up concrete being cheaper than Mods it upsets me.

I posted this for search engine purposes.

If someone is willing to build a 3 story office building than it's more news worth than what we have right now.

EG10972%20-47771-095_1_0.jpg

The reply was not directed at you.

But whats stopping someone from building a concrete plant in Somalia. As you said imported concrete is very expensive and is in short supply. Concrete is needed from infrastructure projects to building building residential homes.

Eco-modular homes is a neat idea though.

The reply was not directed at you.

But whats stopping someone from building a concrete plant in Somalia. As you said imported concrete is very expensive and is in short supply. Concrete is needed from infrastructure projects to building building residential homes.

Eco-modular homes is a neat idea though.

Somalia is turning into private equity haven.

More and more entrepreneurs are realizing this.

There's is no IPO or M/A. You need seed capital from micro investors to build projects like this.

Somalia is turning into private equity haven.

More and more entrepreneurs are realizing this.

There's is no IPO or M/A. You need seed capital from micro investors to build projects like this.

I will definitely keep this in mind for the future. I can't do much right now but in 5 to 10 years I can make a change or/and make some money in the process.

Inshallah

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I will definitely keep this in mind for the future. I can't do much right now but in 5 to 10 years I can make a change or/and make some money in the process.

Inshallah
I believe by then all the major industries will be kicking off.The key is to have a foothold in many industries as possible and focus mainly on production because as Somalia grows there will be a huge demand on resources and, obtaining resources from other countries will have a harmful effect on the overall economy.Also it is vital to export goods because alot of money can be made from it.I'm in the same boat as you at the moment,but i'm hoping that the situation in the south progresses in a more stable direction because one of my business ideas would in shaa allah be situated in the south .

I'm not.

It's just for search engine authority in case a some aspiring youth is looking to go this route.

But, I have a Green Home in Ras Hafun and will showcase it on YouTube sometime this year.

The house is 100% green and uses solar.

Everything inside is white granite and minimalist.
I'm certain modular office space will be the go-to setup for developers looking to cut costs and increase building efficiency.

I wanna see :ooh:

I believe by then all the major industries will be kicking off.The key is to have a foothold in many industries as possible and focus mainly on production because as Somalia grows there will be a huge demand on resources and, obtaining resources from other countries will have a harmful effect on the overall economy.Also it is vital to export goods because alot of money can be made from it.I'm in the same boat as you at the moment,but i'm hoping that the situation in the south progresses in a more stable direction because one of my business ideas would in shaa allah be situated in the south .

They will be kicking off but they won't be saturated like it is in the western world. I personally want to focus on industry if I get the chance. There will always be a buisness gap to fill.

I can't wait for the day to be able to import a product from Somalia, with the stamp " Made in Somalia".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts