minnesota somali "mujahid miski" surrenders to somali gov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i followed this guy on twitter and ask.fm/ ,,, the amount of garbage he posted online :mindblown:, he is a supreme takfiri and even called the ONLF kafirs, now he surrenders himself to the gov:mjlol:, i remember he once posted he would detonate his suicide vest before ever getting captured, but now it seems he willingly surrendered himself :wtfguccimane:

al shabaab continues its purge of deash supporters :obamaswag:

http://www.startribune.com/state-dept-mujahid-miski-surrenders-to-somali-authorities/360862011/

update: interview on voa

"Some mujahedeen fighters are now preferring to fall into the enemy's hands instead of meeting death in the hands of brothers," said Mohammed, adding that the friction over IS "is messing everything up here."

Foreign fighters with al-Shabab would have to give up their desire to join IS to escape death, said Mohammed.

"They have no choice," he said by phone from southern Somalia.

al shabaab dont play with any kind of division, i still remember what they did to abu mansoor alamriki, but atleast alamriki fought to his death rather than turn himself into people he considers "murtadeen". shabaab raided his home, so he ran straight to the government to save his skin.

on another note, another daeshi turned himself in after shabaab was looking for him. he was a white american
An unidentified American citizen defected from the Islamic militant group al-Shabaab and surrendered to Somali authorities following clashes between the pro-Islamic State fighters and the al-Qaeda linked al-Shabaab.

“He told us that he had feared for his life as he was being chased by a hit squad from the al-Qaeda linked group of al-Shabaab,” Hussein Mohamed Barre, mayor of the port town of Barawe, said by phone late Monday. “He is white and emaciated because of the ordeal he undergone.”

"feared for his life" :westbrookwtf: these are the same people who wish for martyrdom or victory, what pisses me off is they encourage others,even in the west, to partake in martydom missions that target unarmed civilians but are the biggest fuleys themselves :williamswtf:

shabaab keep up the purge abihin wase :westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts