Men... Would you rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Wallahi they were not shots fired @ you but ok

I used that word cos I expected you to say something like "like attracts like" as a kaftan
:kanyeshrug::whoa:

With that being said; truly pious girls all the way

Lol my bad then.

Labo qaawan isma qaado.

How do you know if someone is pious though?

Lol my bad then.

Labo qaawan isma qaado.

How do you know if someone is pious though?
By placing your hands on her shoulders and looking deep into her iris, the depths of her soul. The answer should come to you and you should make your decision on that basis.

Nah jk. One way is by asking people who know her well. This is one of the very few areas that saying unpleasant things about someone behind their back is permitted (i.e. informing a suitor about the vices of a female he wants to propose to when they ask about her and vice versa), in other contexts, this would be dambi and be classed as backbiting.

By placing your hands on her shoulders and looking deep into her iris, the depths of her soul. The answer should come to you and you should make your decision on that basis.

Nah jk. One way is by asking people who know her well. This is one of the very few areas that saying unpleasant things about someone behind their back is permitted (i.e. informing a suitor about the vices of a female he wants to propose to when they ask about her and vice versa), in other contexts, this would be dambi and be classed as backbiting.

I guess all of that isn't necessary for you since you're marrying your maqbiyo cousin :siilaanyolaugh:

waa kaftan :whoa:

By pious I didn't mean virginity - that's not the only measure of piety. Someone can be a virgin but far from pious. But I know you can inquire about a potential and it's the only time a person should tell the truth regardless. However, if people know all about that wax u qarsoon aaba iska yar. :tacky:

By pious I didn't mean virginity - that's not the only measure of piety. Someone can be a virgin but far from pious. But I know you can inquire about a potential and it's the only time a person should tell the truth regardless. However, if people know all about that wax u qarsoon aaba iska yar. :tacky:
You can ask people who know her well whether she prays, the type of people she accompanies, her character, etc.

Laakin there can always be a margin of error I guess.
:kanyeshrug:

You can ask people who know her well whether she prays, the type of people she accompanies, her character, etc.

Laakin there can always be a margin of error I guess.
:kanyeshrug:

Exactly. Pray istikharaah too.

There are girls who wear hijab but don't pray. A lot of youngsters don't know the importance of Salah.

And as far as I know we can't claim piety for ourselves, it's something only Allah swt knows of us.

:mjlol: Yall can ask this in as many ways as yall can but we'll always pick the virgin chick, even if she's a known cartel that smuggles drugs.

Everything you can think of>s:birdman:

:mjlol: Yall can ask this in as many ways as yall can but we'll always pick the virgin chick, even if she's a known cartel that smuggles drugs.

Everything you can think of>s:birdman:

If you are a virgin yourself then you can demand the same, but the problem arises when nasty guys are demanding virgins. :hova:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
marry a woman who is a virgin but was an avid recreational drug user.

Or marry a woman who has had endless amount of sex but, never touched a drop of alcohol and drugs?

Former.

There's some modicum of restraint there. I can break her habit :shaq:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
marry a woman who is a virgin but was an avid recreational drug user.

Or marry a woman who has had endless amount of sex but, never touched a drop of alcohol and drugs?
I think the first because it's a phase you can outgrow because we all know sobriety and exercise are the best drugs especially long term.

What is avid for you? What kind of drugs?

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Niggas on here are delusional.

Warr there is no woman who is a recreational user of drugs that is a virgin saaxib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts