Medieval Propaganda: In the middle ages, what did Arabs and Europeans say about Africans & Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Greetings fellow Somali's,

The answer to the question that I've mentioned in the thread-title, has been presented in section 2.0 of my "New world order" video presentation series.

Please watch the section below, and give me some feed back on my youtube channel and on this thread...

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” Sun Tzu

Long live the Dervish dream,

Mahad.M.Hori

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Interesting video.
Some criticisms:
Your mic audio quality is very fuzzy and crackly, I had to turn my audio down multiple times because the crackling got so loud.
You might want to make your videos a little more scripted as you paused quite frequently and stuttered, sometimes your points become less clear when there's a pause mid-sentence.

Other than that good stuff.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Your voice seems like jumping tunes of rice crispy's, very excitable. The crackling must be eradicated for the viewer's own satisfaction. Great audio quality attracts listeners instantly. I love the historic summary I can sense a history buff here ;) keep at it sir I love your enthusiasm for criticaly analysing a topic. Rather refreshing to witness a young intellectual

Beats make up videos bloody sick of them.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Interesting video.
Some criticisms:
Your mic audio quality is very fuzzy and crackly, I had to turn my audio down multiple times because the crackling got so loud.
You might want to make your videos a little more scripted as you paused quite frequently and stuttered, sometimes your points become less clear when there's a pause mid-sentence.

Other than that good stuff.

Wow this is some good feedback!! Thanks for the positive comments.
The mic has always been a problem. I'm going to get a new one ASAP.
Usually i just follow the pdf notes and i try to elaborate on the information.
So what exactly do you mean by scripted? Like, give me some examples of methods to be more scripted . . .

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Excellent lesson once again, but ffs buy a new mic sxb, stop being cheap u have gotten ur money out of that old mic ur using:whoo:

loool ye i think i beat that mic to death:browtf:. I'll get a new one now for sure. :cosbyhmm:
Thanks for the positive feedback and please share the video with your networks.:siilaanyosmile:

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Your voice seems like jumping tunes of rice crispy's, very excitable. The crackling must be eradicated for the viewer's own satisfaction. Great audio quality attracts listeners instantly. I love the historic summary I can sense a history buff here ;) keep at it sir I love your enthusiasm for criticaly analysing a topic. Rather refreshing to witness a young intellectual

Beats make up videos bloody sick of them.

looool jumping tunes of rice crispy's loool thats a good one.:drakelaugh:

Your'e the third person to regulate me on this weak mic.:snoop:
I'm burning it right now and i'll smoke the ashes in some century sam.:umad:

Thanks for the positive feedback. Please share the videos with your networks. :ufdup:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
looool jumping tunes of rice crispy's loool thats a good one.:drakelaugh:

Your'e the third person to regulate me on this weak mic.:snoop:
I'm burning it right now and i'll smoke the ashes in some century sam.:umad:

Thanks for the positive feedback. Please share the videos with your networks. :ufdup:
Your an insperation to other would be YouTubers continue what you are doing .

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Great video. I guess I was too quick to judge you with the early videos.

I will await your next video. :westbrookswag:

:ileycry: What is going on today? So much positive feedback :faysalwtf:

I'm glad that you've come around:dabcasar: Please share the vids with your networks.:yacadiim:

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Who care what some mountain-goat-fucker think :bell:

Let's focus on the future! :fittytousand:

No one cares about the past. And that is precisely why it keeps on repeating itself.

Eternal recurrence of events can be disrupted with clear foresight,
but this can only happen when that foresight is backed by a strong hindsight. :cosbyhmm:

Good video however there are things that I disagree with 1 the whole area of habesha was Christian
2 somalis were called zenj then how didn't ibn Batuta refer to them as that during his trips

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
lol reado
Everyone loves me it's truly a warm feeling like the fire place you huddle against in the cold winter snow. Safe in the comfort of your living room. The frost is baricaded by the window all lifelines to the glow you feel within.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending