Madkhalism and Wahhabism

@Omar del Sur
I have a few questions.

1)Opinion on Shaykh Saleh al Munajjid

2) Opinion on Shaykh Ali Hassan al Halaby

3) What did Shaykh Rabee' al Madkhali believe and advocate and did he do a lot of tabdee'

4) Did Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab do massacres and mass takfir

Thank you.

@Omar del Sur
I have a few questions.

1)Opinion on Shaykh Saleh al Munajjid

2) Opinion on Shaykh Ali Hassan al Halaby

3) What did Shaykh Rabee' al Madkhali believe and advocate and did he do a lot of tabdee'

4) Did Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab do massacres and mass takfir

Thank you.

1- I think they said Sheikh Saleh al Munajjid had some connection with Al-Nusra Front and the Houthis. sometimes on the site, he's just quoting scholars like Sheikh Ibn Baz and so I'll go by stuff like the quotes from Sheikh Ibn Baz but I'm wary of the stuff that's actually from Sheikh Saleh al Munajjid.

2- I don't have an opinion on Shaykh Ali Hassan al Halaby, I'm not familiar with him.

3- Sheikh Rabee Al-Madkhali is a great scholar of our time. He is a Salafi scholar who refuted the ideology of the ikhwan ul muslimeen. So then this giant slander campaign got launched against him. "Madkhali" as a derogatory term really just means basically anyone who refutes the ikhwan ul muslimeen. It's a way to try to make it impossible to refute them because the moment you refute them or their ideology you are now a "Madkhali". Read his book "methodology of the prophets in calling to Allah". the pdf is online, English and Arabic. Once you read it and you see how he demolished the ikhwani ideology, it becomes blatantly obvious why there's the slander campaign against him.

4- Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab- he is another who gets slandered. He refuted the beliefs of the extreme sufis and I believe the shia as well. the ottomans at that time were an extreme sufi empire so they hated his guts and spread all sorts of propaganda against him. He wasn't a takfiri but he did fight people.

this is a good book talking in detail about him

and the Sheikh has some talks on youtube where he discusses him and refutes various myths. also just read the books of Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab like kitab at-tawheed. you never see them really try to refute that book because they can never possibly refute kitab at-tawheed.

Where is the evidence for Shaykh Salih al Munajjid being connected with them.
Btw, Albani praised Qutb for SOME of his works. Not all of them
Same with Al Munajjid

And you didn't really answer me akhi.
Contemporary people like Ibn Ghannam say that he did massacres.
It is also said that he STARVED people in Makkah
Even Al-Albani criticised him on his harshness.

And you didn't really answer me akhi.
Contemporary people like Ibn Ghannam say that he did massacres.
It is also said that he STARVED people in Makkah
Even Al-Albani criticised him on his harshness.

I don't think Allah is going to ask me about that. I'm more concerned about his books than the minute details of his biography.

Trending