Madaxweynaha Eritrea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting!! :ohhh:

Walahi I love this guy. See even the Eritrean president is saying what I've been saying for months.

Clan is not the issue, the clan families are blessing itself. It's the chronic foreign meddling and installment of Foreign political actors, who create & reinforce mistrust between clans and try to destabilize the place.

If foreigners with an agenda could just leave us alone for 1 or 2 years we would be able to work things out on our own.

You can clearly see how what he says is true when you have people on this forum, brag about how much their shit tuulo is better than yours. They cannot for 2 sec look past burburland Iyo balaayoState and see the bigger picture.

Where is the real full interview in English?

Interesting!! :ohhh:

Walahi I love this guy. See even the Eritrean president is saying what I've been saying for months.

Clan is not the issue, the clan families are blessing itself. It's the chronic foreign meddling and installment of Foreign political actors, who create & reinforce mistrust between clans and try to destabilize the place.

If foreigners with an agenda could just leave us alone for 1 or 2 years we would be able to work things out on our own.

You can clearly see how what he says is true when you have people on this forum, brag about how much their shit tuulo is better than yours. They cannot for 2 sec look past burburland Iyo balaayoState and see the bigger picture.

Where is the real full interview in English?
Not in english but full one in Somali

Xamar.jpg
:drakewtf::mindblown::kanyehmm::mjsuitcry::stressed::snoop:

Didn't the UN Security counsel impose sanctions on Eritrea for funding Al Shabaab??? :notsureif:
Surely that would make him the foreigner who's doing the meddling ffs.

Didn't the UN Security counsel impose sanctions on Eritrea for funding Al Shabaab??? :notsureif:
Surely that would make him the foreigner who's doing the meddling ffs.

A baseless claim that was never proven.

On July 16, 2012, a United Nations Monitoring Group report stated that "it had found no evidence of direct Eritrean support for al Shabaab in the past year."[

What interest does Eritrea even have to fund Al Shabab? Those terrorists never even target Ethiopia.

Al Shabab gets funding from Riyadh/Doha and the taxes it gets from the people/businesses and whatever ports and checkpoints it controls today.

A friend of mind (Habar Jeclo) told me when he was living in Dubai, people from all clans were collecting money for ICU, himself included back in 2006. I suspect Al Shabab gets a good amount of cash from the diaspora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts