Maamulka somaliland of Ethiopia bends over deep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Iam so happy to see Maamulka Siilland of Ethiopian being loyal to her master and provider

Did you not see the signs with Ethiopian writing?
sheed.png

Did you know that people being colonised are typically forced to adopt the language of the colonisers? Faisal Waraabe of the 'Xisbiga Wadani' will be speaking af Amxaaro tomorrow.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Did you not see the signs with Ethiopian writing?View attachment 10165

Did you know that people being colonised are typically forced to adopt the language of the colonisers? Faisal Waraabe of the 'Xisbiga Wadani' will be speaking af Amxaaro tomorrow.

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

They will teach amharic in schools. I said this dec 2016. Mark my word

Their excuse will be: we must know amharic for sake of economy kkkk

waraabe

Your superior
Did you not see the signs with Ethiopian writing?View attachment 10165

I guess since your clan stopped praying and your women are doing niiko for kdf you think everyone is safe. Gaal gave 169 women to America to bomb galmudug soliders

waraabe

Your superior
Puntland has stated it will ban all mosques and ban praying like their brothers liyuu if Ethiopia arms them against other Somali clans

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The only economic importance Somaliland has is becoming another port for Ethiopia. Somaliland wants to be Djibouti 2.0. The Berbera-Wajaale corridor is the only thing of value the rest of the world sees in Somaliland. Their relationship with Ethiopia has to be submissive.

waraabe

Your superior
The only economic importance Somaliland has is becoming another port for Ethiopia. Somaliland wants to be Djibouti 2.0. The Berbera-Wajaale corridor is the only thing of value the rest of the world sees in Somaliland. Their relationship with Ethiopia has to be submissive.

If that is the case then puntland must have no value at all since they have nothing at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending