Luqman Al Hakim The Prophet of Nubia!

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Luqman (Arabic: لقمان, romanized: Luqmān; also known as Luqman the Wise or Luqman al-Hakim) was a wise man after whom Surah Luqman, the 31st sura (chapter) of the Quran, was named. Luqman (c. 1100 BC) is believed to have been from Nubia.[1][2] There are many stories about Luqman in Persian, Arabic and Turkish literature, with the primary historical sources for his life being Tafsir ibn Kathir and Stories of the Prophets by Ibn Kathir. While the Quran does not state whether Luqman was a prophet or not, some believe him to be a prophet and thus, add the honorific ʿAlaihis Salam (A.S.) after his name.
According to the 12th ayah (verse) of Surah Luqman in the Qur'an, Luqman was bestowed with wisdom by God, al-Hakim (the Most Wise).
We gave wisdom to Luqmān, and said, “Be grateful to God;” and whoever is grateful is, in fact, grateful for his own benefit, and whoever is ungrateful, then God is free of all needs, worthy of all praise.
— Surah Luqman Quran 31:12

9AF025AD-C66D-4D23-B0C4-3EAEE2CF2FF3.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I do not think he was a prophet. I think he was God's scholar- just like the one who was training Prophet Musa pbuh

Erythrean

I do not think he was a prophet. I think he was God's scholar- just like the one who was training Prophet Musa pbuh
I think he was. He was gifted wisdom by Allah. And was advising kings. He could have been one.
48A2C6E3-053B-40CA-A3CF-EEB1C538C455.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think he was. He was gifted wisdom by Allah. And was advising kings. He could have been one.
View attachment 252649

Allaah swt gave Maryam mother issa pbuh wisdom too.

Look up Dhul Qarnayn

Was he a prophet?

According to Rāghib, a substantial number of scholars have supported the view that Dhul Qarnayn was not a prophet but rather a pious and just man.

Luqman (Arabic: لقمان, romanized: Luqmān; also known as Luqman the Wise or Luqman al-Hakim) was a wise man after whom Surah Luqman, the 31st sura (chapter) of the Quran, was named. Luqman (c. 1100 BC) is believed to have been from Nubia.[1][2] There are many stories about Luqman in Persian, Arabic and Turkish literature, with the primary historical sources for his life being Tafsir ibn Kathir and Stories of the Prophets by Ibn Kathir. While the Quran does not state whether Luqman was a prophet or not, some believe him to be a prophet and thus, add the honorific ʿAlaihis Salam (A.S.) after his name.
According to the 12th ayah (verse) of Surah Luqman in the Qur'an, Luqman was bestowed with wisdom by God, al-Hakim (the Most Wise).

View attachment 252585
He was to sent Nubia ?

Erythrean

He was to sent Nubia ?
He was Nubian and was captured as a slave. Eventually, he shown his worth through his wisdom and became a Wise man. It’s likely he was a prophet but not a messenger. He’s important, he has a whole Surah to himself.

He was Nubian and was captured as a slave. Eventually, he shown his worth through his wisdom and became a Wise man. It’s likely he was a prophet but not a messenger. He’s important, he has a whole Surah to himself.
The whole time I thought he was Middle Eastern and the event happened in Middle East

I was saying there was 4 prophets that were Arab. The rest aren’t.
Ohh I know about that
When I said Middle Eastern I mean the people of sham
Tbh it’s 3 prophets was Arab and one was arabitzed prophet (u know ishmeal isn’t arab so prophet Muhammad saw wasn’t really from the Arabs :sass2:)

Erythrean

Ohh I know about that
When I said Middle Eastern I mean the people of sham
Tbh it’s 3 prophets was Arab and one was arabitzed prophet (u know ishmeal isn’t arab so prophet Muhammad saw wasn’t really from the Arabs :sass2:)
Really? How so? Ismail AS was the progenitor of the Arabs so how was he not Arab?

Really? How so? Ismail AS was the progenitor of the Arabs so how was he not Arab?
Ishmeal isn’t the founder of Arabs nor the fathers of Arabs but he gained the title “the father of Arabs “ because what he did for the Arabs.

There is 3 types of Arabs
1)Ancient Arabs / Lost Arabs / extinct Arabs
Those Arabs was the people of Ad and Thamud
Prophet HUD and prophet salih was the lost Arabs
These Arabs was the giants people who used to build top of the mountain

2)Qahtan Arabs - Pure Arabs, southern Arabs , south Arabian
Those people are basically Yemeni , Omani and emirates
The Queen of Sheba was qahtan arab as well
The Queen who has connections with the prophet Sulaiman . You know where I’m going
Remember these group was the same people who nabi ishmeal and his mother the Egyptian met after the Zamzam water stop .
They spoke South Arabian language which was different from Arabic

3)al-Arab al-Musta ribah Aka the Arabicized Arabs - These people was northern Arabs who was descended from ishmeal and they spoke Arabic which was different from the qahtan arabs . Nabi ishmeal wasn’t arab his father was nabi Ibraheem (his people was different Semitic origin in Syria or Iraq ) and his mother was ancient Egyptian but his children became Arabizited do to living with the qahtan arabs for long time .

Also
The arabicized group became bigger then the pure arabs for example
-Berbers (Algeria, Morocco , Libya and tusina )
-descended ancient Egyptians (current Egypt )
-Nubians ( Sudan )
-descended Canaan and Phoenician (Jordon ,Syria, Palestine and Lebanon )
-Jews ( there is many Jews in Palestine Lebanon Syria and Iraq who see themselves as Arab Jews )
As u can see today majority of the Arabs ain’t really qahtan Arabs rather Arabizted Arabs .

The first group to get arabizted was the people of nabi ishmeal

Trending