Looking forward to Dhuusomareb conference between FMGs and the FGS

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
FMGs and the FGS will be gathered in Dhuusomareb, Galmudug to hold first ever meeting in that town, hosted by Qoorqoor, I made a thread about this earlier and this is how it looks like.

1.Madoobe & 2.Deni are still working together but are suspicious someone is going to throw the other one to the crocodiles lol
3.Waare is opportunistic and will join the winning side, he is leaning towards N&N
4.Gareen is N&N through and through
5.Qoorqoor is N&N through and through
6.Finish I don't think he is invited depends on the protocol N&N set out to follow, he is head of region not a FMG, but he is also N&N through and through, especially with now getting a senate as well.
7.Moalimu I don't think he is invited again, he is head of defacto northern Jubaland, he is N&N through and through.
8.Ali Khalif Khaatumo defunct.

This meeting was being demanded by Deni in particular, but now Deni is complaining about the security in Dhuusomareb, basically he is jealous that Galmudug will be hosting this event instead of Puntland. I can't even blame him for sweating bricks right now, he is Aaranjaan puppet, and Aaranjaan were behind the Garowe 1 Garowe 2 conference, Faroole is ripping his hair out watching his darling Puntland being on equal grounds as Galnus.

We living in interesting times, Madoobe is headed to a town full of Haramcad special police force who arrested head of ASWJ. :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts