List of voters registered by region & district published by Somaliland election commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I've been to lascanood and majority of villages in Somaliland. I think berbera is a lot bigger, especially in actual size. Lascanood is tiny sxp

I lived in many of these areas for a good portion of my lifr. East of burco is green like beer, wadaamago and many other degmooyin. When I say barren I mean treeless without even much shrubbery which is what most of Sool is.

Lol I can't take you seriously sxb check these Google Earth shots all captured from approx same altitude. Look at how Berbera is not even half of Laascaanood without the port. I'd say Ceerigaabo is neat but isn't as densely populated as Laascaanood.

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 21.07.27.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 21.09.00.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 21.08.13.png

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Due to the drought a lot of people did not register in the east side of Somaliland. I was expecting bigger numbers from sool, Sanaag and toghdeer.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
873,000 people registered that are over the age of 18. If Warsengeli and Dhulbahante all registered just like isaaq and gudabiirsi, the number would be at least 1,000,000. Also if we add all of the nomads who did not registered due to the drought the number would hit 1.2 million.
Somaliland is a normal country in Africa with a young population it is estimated that the population under the age of 18 is about 70% of the population.

1.2 x 3 = 3.6 million which is 90%
+0.4 (10%) = 4 million

I think that number is too high. I suspect fraud.

If you go back to any of the Somali inhabited places in East Africa, most people are children running around. Over 18 make up maybe 25% of Somali population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts