Liberal secular Hollywood Jew Shia Labeouf has gone crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dude from Even Stevens and Transformers, I thought he was cool but he became a far left crazy.

These celebrities become crazy after all the coke use. He is livestreaming his 4 year protest.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
giphy.gif

I don't think there is one sane Disney former child star. Even Lindsay Lohan has decided to talk like a Pakistani woman, thinking that is a requirement to being Muslim.

Bohol

VIP
kkkk he takes drugs that is why. I wonder why they all go crazy though, maybe molested at young age?

kkkk he takes drugs that is why. I wonder why they all go crazy though, maybe molested at young age?

All of these child actors have been molested, even the intimidating looking black boys.

One child star went on Reddit and confessed that he was molested while working. It's widely believed the kid who was anonymous was Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle, the show Heisenberg used to be in many years ago.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Shia Labeouf isn't crazy. He's an artist and a visionary. He operates on a level higher than most normal human beings. Ya'll just don't understand him.

Look at how he bullied that autistic, feminine Trump supporter. I swear like 90% of the male Trump supporters in their 20s are weak, socially awkward perma-virgins. Looked at how he totally dominated that loser. Literally towered over that manlet. Even has an impressive beard too. I bet that Trumplet couldn't even grow a beard to save his life. Shia truly showed him who the alpha male was. It was a women's march too, so you know he was literally drowning in pussy later on. That Trump supporter probably when back home to mama's basement to masturbate and cry himself to sleep.

Based Shia.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
HE A REAL NIGGA I FUCKS WITH EM MADE THAT NIGGA INTO A PUSSY BOI NIGGA DIDNT WANT THAT WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending