Liberal Pope Francis defends Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Quran needs to be translated into Somali a la Martin Luther and Ataturk style. Stupid that a book is written in a language basically only Imans and those with formal education speak and read, which in Somalia would be 2% of the population.

Both Martin Luther and Ataturk pushed their respective countries into the future by translating the book of God into the language of the people, instead of Latin or Classical Arabic.

The Quran needs to be translated into Somali a la Martin Luther and Ataturk style. Stupid that a book is written in a language basically only Imans and those with formal education speak and read, which in Somalia would be 2% of the population.

Both Martin Luther and Ataturk pushed their respective countries into the future by translating the book of God into the language of the people, instead of Latin or Classical Arabic.

pretty sure more than 2% of Somalis can read the Quran mate

pretty sure more than 2% of Somalis can read the Quran mate, a shit ton of them could speak Arabic and understand it.....
My dad is one of them and he says only 2% do. Rest either speak broken Arabic with dugsi level reading skills or have no command of the language at all.

My dad is one of them and he says only 2% do. Rest either speak broken Arabic with dugsi level reading skills or have no command of the language at all.

your dad claims that only 200,000k out of 10,000,000 in a 100% Muslim country know how to read the Quran in arabic.........yeah even Turkey, Indonesia and Malaysia have a much higher number than that when adjusted to the population. hell even war-torn Afghanistan have higher percentage......

your dad claims that only 200,000k out of 10,000,000 in a 100% Muslim country know how to read the Quran in arabic.........yeah even Turkey, Indonesia and Malaysia have a much higher number than that when adjusted to the population. hell even war-torn Afghanistan have higher percentage......
Well my dad was fucking born and raised and learnt the language there so I think he knows more than a fucking Colombian

@click-boom literacy rate is very low in Somalia. Almost no one can read Arabic back home. Few can read Somali. There's a reason why Somali businesses have paintings of food and furniture and other stuff on business walls. Theres a reason for this

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era

2% lmaoo what? more like at least 80% boi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts