Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Sheegatada wa so bateen nacala

shaydan ku yaal @Ayubi why waxad ehen u sheegata nacala kugu yal
5fArnlJ.jpg

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Personally, "Greater Somalia " concept is detrimental to all Somalis because its a lie. Why cant Somalis tell the truth...…………. You have FGS members calling for unity of Somaliland and konfurta because they cant have NFD, somali galbeed or Djbouti. Somaliland said "NO" how many times...…. its like they pulling Somaliland's leg ………….

im tried of that F**KING FAKE SOMALINIMO B^LL$HIT …. wallahi it makes me sick and cringe...……. at the very least sympathise with the people in Mogadishu first …………….
Your own personal loss if you refuse to unite into a nation.

You don’t know a thing beyond tribalism, a cancer that your parents taught you. Eventually, you’ll see were a balkanised somalia will get you.

Theres no hope for Somalia.

Puntland should be independent
Jubbaland should also be independent
Give Somaliland their inctiraaf
Banadir
Hirshabelle
Galmudug

Let’s all move on, it was fun while it lasted but Somalia is tainted.

As of now, Puntland has thousands of IDPs and laborers from southern Somalia and Somaliland who reside with us. I don’t see any problem with that as we’re all Somali. If we gain Independence though, Puntland has the potential to become the next Singapore. Then we’ll be flooded with economic migrants from North and South under the guise of Somalinimo. Those who have been here for a generation or two will ask for Political rights. Then lol we’ll inevitably have a mini Somalia on our hands. That’s how I see it playing out.

Look at the Raxanweyn for example, they come to Puntland looking for work yet they’re from the most fertile part of Somalia. If Puntland becomes an independent country, with a strong currency, those people are not going anywhere.

What about the savvy Hawiye businessmen who invest millions in Puntland instead of Cadaado and Dhusamareeb ? They’re gonna want citizenship, in the name of Somalinimo.

The founders of puntland went through hell to bring Somalia back. They didn't even conceive of declaring Independence but y'all demoralized by a couple qaraaxs. Honor their struggles instead of rendering it pointless.

Trending