Learning Kellyanne Conway's interview tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thumbnail looks like that meme :icon lol:
554.jpg

Was it deliberate?

She's not lying.

She's just very good at interviews.

She's possibly the best I've ever seen. I want to be like her in the workplace. She has so much confidence that she makes the hosts feel stupid

Everybody on Trumps team are calculated smart people. Bannon, Spicer, Conway and Trump himself. They'll use strategic lying to either get a point across or divert the media's attention

:ehh:They're playing the media like a fiddle, and the media thinks they are the smart ones :hemad:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
This is not new. On an Australian TV program that revolves around discussions of prominent issues in Australia and the world politicians are often members of the panel in the discussions. They employ the same tactics regularly, theys always dodge the questions at hand. You will very seldom get a direct answer from these people. I stopped watching it regularly for this reason, politician panelists are always useless.

This is not new. On an Australian TV program that revolves around discussions of prominent issues in Australia and the world politicians are often members of the panel in the discussions. They employ the same tactics regularly, theys always dodge the questions at hand. You will very seldom get a direct answer from these people. I stopped watching it regularly for this reason, politician panelists are always useless.

Is it that QandA shit? I keep getting recommendations on YouTube even though I only watched it once and I don't even live in Australia.:mindblown:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Is it that QandA shit? I keep getting recommendations on YouTube even though I only watched it once and I don't even live in Australia.:mindblown:

Yea haha.

I used to like it. I hardly watch it these days, I only jump on when I hear they have an interesting topic and some good panelists. Like I was saying before, the politicians that feature on that program dodge difficult/damaging questions by returning to some sort of script they have prepared. They slowly turn the dialogue away from the question and then when you ask the question again they do the same crap.

It's really good when they have a racist minister and an eloquent Muslim on the panel or something. You will watch the racist, ineloquent, unintelligent minister get finessed :russ:

VixR

Veritas
Go weep for crooked Hillary
The 'leader of the free world' when questioned by the media on Flynn:
I don't know about it. I haven't seen it. What report is that?

I blame the staff. Maybe there were no illustrational maps on the subject with the morning coffee that day :mjlol:

Everybody on Trumps team are calculated smart people. Bannon, Spicer, Conway and Trump himself. They'll use strategic lying to either get a point across or divert the media's attention

:ehh:They're playing the media like a fiddle, and the media thinks they are the smart ones :hemad:

The admin is in shambles and will likely be abandoned by Congressional GOP sooner than later and you guys think they are geniuses :patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts