Laascanood welcomes Somaliland-Khatumo talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galinsoor is Mareexan. Mareexan were smart and decided to join HAWIYE.
Galinsoor is reer jalaf land sxb

mareexaan live in Dhabad which is not far from gelinsoor.
caabudwaaq.jpg

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Galinsoor is reer jalaf land sxb

mareexaan live in Dhabad which is not far from gelinsoor.
caabudwaaq.jpg
So clearly it is possible to connect Sade and PL, which would form a northern darood state, but they have rejected it. Likewise, it should come of no surprise that we Dhulbahante would not like to stay in PL like our Mareexan brothers have chosen not to.

We will use Hobyo port when it is developed inshallah. :nvjpqts:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
These people are imtixaan, we will only help the ones loyal to us
There is nobody loyal to you among us, just politicians that you control. How comes when Abdullahi Yusuf tried to confiscate the weapons of Reer Buuhoodle & Hawd and integrate them into the Harti, they threatened to go to war against you? Puntland is over in our regions.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Cali Khalif is leading his people to ruin while they cheer.

@PrinceofLasanod you are badly mistaken if you think these negotiations will lead to anything other than the subsuming of Khatumo under Somaliland. The question you and every person from Khatumo should be asking yourselves is "Why did Cali Khalif enter a negotiation where there is only one outcome?" Literally the only question that matters at this point.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
These people are imtixaan, we will only help the ones loyal to us
See thats part of the problem, the hell with them. Stay completely away from thier affairs. Not worth the time and headache. Let them continue to capture thier lands for another clan or whatever the hell they do. Kick thier useless politicians out of garowe, problem solved.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Cali Khalif is leading his people to ruin while they cheer.

@PrinceofLasanod you are badly mistaken if you think these negotiations will lead to anything other than the subsuming of Khatumo under Somaliland. The question you and every person from Khatumo should be asking yourselves is "Why did Cali Khalif enter a negotiation where there is only one outcome?" Literally the only question that matters at this point.
We have no other option. We won't be controlled by PL, and we won't go into a civil war over a project (Khaatumo) that won't work because PL will keep blocking it. Sh Shariif was going to make us a federal state, but it was Gaas who blocked it and AID for miskeen people.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Yes and go for the alternative, have your women and children subjugated by Somaliland, fucking genius
The alternative is a full scale clan war that could potentially bring Al Shabab in our regions and AMISOM. I am not going to advocate for such a thing whilst living comfortably in the West. If Somalia cares about the pro union regions of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn with potentially billions worth of resources, then they should attack this monster known as Puntland which is causing all of these problems with this federalism non sense.

Last edited:
The alternative is a full scale clan war that could potentially bring Al Shabab in our regions and AMISOM. I am not going to advocate for such a thing whilst living comfortably in the West

If all you Dhulbahantes decided tomorrow to remove Somaliland of entire Sool and have Khaatumo be the only political entity in Sool you would be able to do it, but you lack incentive.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
We have no other option. We won't be controlled by PL, and we won't go into a civil war over a project (Khaatumo) that won't work because PL will keep blocking it.

If Cali Khalif reaches an agreement with Somaliland, a civil war will happen in Khatumo. Cali Khalif's agreement will give legitimacy to any actions Somaliland takes afterwards. A war will happen either way. Let me tell you how it will happen:

1- Cali Khalif signs an agreement with Somaliland annulling Khatumo. Somaliland moves to consolidate control over the territory leading to war.
2- Cali Khalif backs off from signing an agreement, still loses credibility, and is challenged from within leading to a civil war within the clan.

The whole thing is a disaster. Even I, a keyboard warrior, can tell you the man is in over his head.
:bell:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If all you Dhulbahantes decided tomorrow to remove Somaliland of entire Sool and have Khaatumo be the only political entity in Sool you would be able to do it, but you lack incentive.
We can easily remove Somaliland if we wanted to, but the only alternative is Puntland. And no we won't go back to being owned (or loyal as you yourself stated) by Majerteen ever again. This region doesn't even belong to Dhulbahante, it belongs to Somalia. The potential oil and gas under the land we inhabit, it belongs to Somalia. Somalia doesn't care about it, so why should we die and fight for absolutely nothing?

We can easily remove Somaliland if we wanted, but the only alternative is Puntland. And no we won't ever go back to being owned by Majerteen ever again. This region doesn't even belong to Dhulbahante, it belongs to Somalia. The potential oil and gas under the land we inhabit, it belongs to Somalia. Somalia doesn't care about it, so why should we die and fight for absolutely nothing?

I don't even know how to deal with this level of stupidity. On one hand you say it belongs to Somalia when you know the only alternative to Puntland (a pro Somalia entity) is an anti Somalia entity. If you don't want Puntland to occupy this land i don't want to hear any pro Somalia sheegato from you

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't even know how to deal with this level of stupidity. On one hand you say it belongs to Somalia when you know the only alternative to Puntland (a pro Somalia entity) is an anti Somalia entity. If you don't want Puntland to occupy this land i don't want to hear any pro Somalia sheegato from you
There is no difference between Puntland and Somaliland, they are pretty much identical entities. Puntland tries to destroy Somalia from within, whilst Somaliland is upfront about it and rejects it. Both are Anti Somalia, which is why Gaas went to Ethiopia immediately after Farmaajo's election to conspire against him like Puntland done so before. I would actually say that Somaliland are probably better since they won't be getting recognition.

Mirqaanlanders rejoice. We have made enemies between brothers. :siilaanyolaugh:

SomaliLand ha noolato. :siilaanyosmile:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If Cali Khalif reaches an agreement with Somaliland, a civil war will happen in Khatumo. Cali Khalif's agreement will give legitimacy to any actions Somaliland takes afterwards. A war will happen either way. Let me tell you how it will happen:

1- Cali Khalif signs an agreement with Somaliland annulling Khatumo. Somaliland moves to consolidate control over the territory leading to war.
2- Cali Khalif backs off from signing an agreement, still loses credibility, and is challenged from within leading to a civil war within the clan.

The whole thing is a disaster. Even I, a keyboard warrior, can tell you the man is in over his head.
:bell:
1. What territory will they consolidate? Buuhoodle will never remain part of Somaliland no matter what agreement, they've made a firm decision that no politician can change just like how they kicked out SSC. Not even PL could actually control it. Cali Khalif is not a warlord that actually controls areas, so his opinion ultimately means nothing.

2. Who will he lose credibility from? Somaliland? They control his sub sub clans regions who joined Somaliland anyway. If he backs off from the agreement, then the status quo that remained pre Khaatumo or even SSC(which done nothing for SL) would remain.

3. He could unite Beesha militarily, and politically. If things don't work out with Somaliland after, then we would have at least removed 1 enemy permanently (PL) and fight one front against Somaliland politically/militarily. At the moment there are 2 fronts open, Somaliland and PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.