LA Times: Why Somalis are being attacked in South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 1,500 Somalis have been killed violently since 2002, mainly in robberies and xenophobic attacks, according to the Somali Community Board of South Africa, which tracks the deaths.

waraabe

Your superior
exactly, they are supposedly escaping violence in somalia but this shit is worse than anything i heard coming out of somalia.
they should leave immediately, no amount of money is worth being hacked to death.

Wallahi that is true. Somalia is better for them. At least they will be shot and die quick rather then get that machete fade

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I heard from someone that those Somalis that get attacked in South africa
Open shops in poor, bad neighbourhoods which makes em easy targets

I heard from someone that those Somalis that get attacked in South africa
Open shops in poor, bad neighbourhoods which makes em easy targets
townships are worse than the slums in India. why would they risk their lives opening shops and literally making money off of dirt poor people. i'm pretty sure they'd make as much money in somalia without getting their heads cut in half.

maestro

Cultural revolution
200K Somalis in that country and isolated incidents make you think it's worse than other places for Somalis.

There's a lot of money there sxb. Let my skinny cousins eat. :rejoice:

They shouldn't open shops in poor areas filled with jealous Machete wielding Zulus though.

200K Somalis in that country and isolated incidents make you think it's worse than other places for Somalis.

They shouldn't open shops in poor areas filled with jealous Machete wielding Zulus though.

7.5% have been hacked to death, much higher is the figure for those who've survived. The numbers are staggering.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

Can they not hire armed men to protect their stores? Security guards etc? I'm sure with the money they are making in these run down neighborhoods, they will be able to afford such?

Odeg

Gedo
These are the same people somalis were very sympathic towards during the apartheid era. Jacob Zuma even had a somali passport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts