Khaatumo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@7ONE7 sxb we both know you can't gain any lands without Dhullos throwing their weight behind you and SL in Sool is literally Dhulos through and through. Your leaders better start digging in to their pockets.:damedamn:

S

Shamis

Hijacked and destroyed. You're all really immature and bullish. I never shit in your countless SL threads.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
I support Khaatumo and Awdal, claim back your lands from the secessionists and join your brothers :win:

They look weak on maps without your lands
Gudabursi are majority Somaliland supporters knowing full and well they won't get shit down south.Secondly I find it intriguing you idiots love to war monger from the safety of your homes but wouldn't join the battle personally or wouldn't your families caught in the crossfire.The only weak ones are Dhulos,Dhulos on the ground know that which is why Khaatumo doesn't have overwhelming support because if it did we would see uprisings which is not the case..So keep dreaming Faqash :sass2:

S

Shamis

Blah blah I'm childish and won't let Khaatumo people rep their regions on a small forum because I have performance issues blah blah blah

Signed

Idiots.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Somalia govt has no presence outside of Mogadishu let alone Somaliland.You guys are delusional :childplease:

S

Shamis

Somalia exists and has an internationally recognized government. It's federal and new states are still being created in this process. You can't force people to leave their country. Khaatumo's existence on the federal map is a work in progress. For the time being, the people of Khaatumo shall rep their state.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Somalia exists and has an internationally recognized government. It's federal and new states are still being created in this process. You can't force people to leave their country. Khaatumo's existence on the federal map is a work in progress. go For the time being, the people of Khaatumo shall rep their state.
When even Sheikh Dameer's govt doesn't recognize Khaatumo as a state :dead: :chrisfreshhah:

S

Shamis

Sheikh Dalxiis was not a serious president. His administration did nothing at all the whole time they were in power. That's not a measuring stick.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Sheikh Dalxiis was not a serious president. His administration did nothing at all the whole time they were in power. That's not a measuring stick.
The reality is that any somalia govt can't do anything.It's an occupied country with no power.Yet everyday in Somalia a "new state" emerges which further destabilizes yourselves .

Khaatumo can't be created since the areas they inhabit are mixed with Isaaq(HY,HJ) except Lascanood.Sland military is keeping those terroists(Khaatumo) encircled in buuhodle.We have 60,000 troops while khaatumo is a couple hundred mirqaan illetirates who don't know what's best for there people.Sland is gaining popularity in the eastern regions as Dhulos don't what nothing to do with Puntland, and the south govt will never have influence there.In time you will see more pro sland dhulos.But as of now they are in three camps(Pro-Sland,Pro fake khaatumo and pro Puntland) and pro puntlanders are decreasing.Somaliland will remain while Amisomia continues to be overrun.I don't think you're Dhulo

S

Shamis

Blah blah yes I have performance issues shamis. Blah blah I insult people from a region to back up my pov about them. Blah blah my tiny winkie.

Signed waranla'

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Blah blah yes I have performance issues shamis. Blah blah I insult people from a region to back up my pov about them. Blah blah my tiny winkie.

Signed waranla'
Is this what you do when you can't respond to facts? It must suck to be a patriot of a country getting raped figuratively and literally.Somalia is like a dark cave with no light at the end

S

SOMACOON

Lol @ the Majareertens who seem to be defending Khaatumo.
Garoowe has caused more pain to Taleex than any other state. The Puntland administration is sneaky caloooshooda ayay u shaqeystaan

So there's no reason for Puntlanders to take sides, you guys are an cadow of Khaatumo.

Status
Not open for further replies.