Kenyan airstrikes kills 17 civilians in Southern Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I condemn this unlike @Kaafiye who refuses to condemn the Arab man who threw the Somali woman off the bus. I hope Al Shabab destroys KDF

I support Somaliweyn. That means I am against foreigners occupying out land. Unlike you who wishes to be ruled by Riyadh

I condemn this unlike @Kaafiye who refuses to condemn the Arab man who threw the Somali woman off the bus. I hope Al Shabab destroys KDF

I support Somaliweyn. That means I am against foreigners occupying out land. Unlike you who wishes to be ruled by Riyadh

You want Somalia to be occupied indefinitely by AMISOM and you yourself admitted that you have no issue with Somalis being replaced in their own country by Bantu foreigners.

You're a worthless traitor to the core and you know it. Please stay far away from Somalia.

You want Somalia to be occupied indefinitely by AMISOM and you yourself admitted that you have no issue with Somalis being replaced in their own country by Bantu foreigners.

You're a worthless traitor to the core and you know it. Please stay far away from Somalia.

I want Somalia populated by Bantu Somalis yes. Not Bantu foreigners.

I am for Somaliweyn under Somali control

You hate ethnic Somalis like the woman assaulted in Copenhagen (you refuse to even express your disgust at what happened) and you hate Bantu Somalis. You only like Arabs.

I've said before 1000 times I don't give a f*ck about Arabs. They hold the same status in my eyes as all other racial groups.

But you're deflecting. You want Somalis to be overwhelmed demographically by Bantus. You are an ethnic traitor. Now get the f*ck out of my face you loser.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
lets-play-a-game.jpg

Which Bantu resides in Somalia and which is from Tanzania? No back searching (that's cheating).

Somalia_farmers.jpg

The-Bantu-Sukuma-are-Tanzanias-largest-ethnic-group..jpg

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90

Sxb no one was patrolling the borders. They were tahribing their brothers from Tanzania into Somalia. That's why their numbers are threw the roof. My point is I can't tell one who was in Somalia 100 years from one that just arrived yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending