KDF Attempts To Rape A Somali

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Probably fake news but as I say with all Kenyan crimes with Mx its in our best interest to ignore it and if that reality changes so can our relationship with Kenya. :nvjpqts:
Your using the name Jubbaland for your selfish interest, again, all is fair :manny:
Why don't you run for Presidency, then you can call the shots instead of caacalal
Calaacal? This is a Gedo crime thread tho :cosbyhmm:

Your using the name Jubbaland for your selfish interest, again, all is fair :manny:
Why don't you run for Presidency, then you can call the shots instead of caacalal
Jubbaland has always been an absame dominated region till msb used state resources to curve out large part of Middle Jubba and settled mx in bardheere and Burdhuubo at the expense of Ogaden who were busy fighting in NFD and Ogadenia.

When Madhoobe retires we will share nothing and you will vacate kismaayo and other places in totality no more being mr nice guy you have used abused Madhoobes hospitality and thought that he is weak.The only language you guys understand is the same language HG speak to you in Balambale the same language Axmed Cumar Jess spoke to you.You have no shame 7 years when Ceyr brought you to kismaayo since 1998 you had stolen properties of ogaden,Harti and others and even build villas and resold them thinking that we will forget like Bardheere.Well let me tell you we are comming for all the land and properties you guys stole from Ogaden in the 70s& 80s.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Jubbaland has always been an absame dominated region till msb used state resources to curve out large part of Middle Jubba and settled mx in bardheere and Burdhuubo at the expense of Ogaden who were busy fighting in NFD and Ogadenia.

When Madhoobe retires we will share nothing and you will vacate kismaayo and other places in totality no more being mr nice guy you have used abused Madhoobes hospitality and thought that he is weak.The only language you guys understand is the same language HG speak to you in Balambale the same language Axmed Cumar Jess spoke to you.You have no shame 7 years when Ceyr brought you to kismaayo since 1998 you had stolen properties of ogaden,Harti and others and even build villas and resold them thinking that we will forget like Bardheere.Well let me tell you we are comming for all the land and properties you guys stole from Ogaden in the 70s& 80s.
Denialism - denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth. I did say caacalal will not change anything. Farmajo is your President, KDF treats you like a puppet, and here you are doing god knows what, horta, the thread was about the KDF attempting to violate a Somali, how did it end up with the usual rants? I hope you pray day and night, 5x a day with all the sunnahs.

Denialism - denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth. I did say caacalal will not change anything. Farmajo is your President, KDF treats you like a puppet, and here you are doing god knows what, horta, the thread was about the KDF attempting to violate a Somali, how did it end up with the usual rants? I hope you pray day and night, 5x a day with all the sunnahs.
What denialism? The one mx are taught in dugsi instead of Quraan?
Farmajo is a dabodhilif working for the interest of reer diininimo and you think he can use state resources like Aabo to recapture Kismaayo for Marehan?

If Kenya is the enemy why are most of your marexan businessmen in Kenya?
We are not stupid.So Kenya treats mx businessmen well but rapes and kills mx reer badiye what kind of lies are these.

Now go think about about real lies.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What deinalism? The one mx are taught in dugsi instead of Quraan?
Farmajo is a dabodhilif working for the interesr of reer diininimo and you think he can use state resources like Aabo to recapture Kismaayo for Marehan?

If Kenya is the enemy why are most of your marexan businessmen in Kenya?
We are not stupid.So Kenya treats mx businessmen well but rapes and kills mx reer badiye what kind of lies are these.

Now go think about about real lies.
Its evidential that the nonsense propaganda from online and from KDF spew over the years has finally became the false truth for you, denialism on the highest order. Dugsi for you isn't the same for me, propaganda has no place in dugsi, but I guess the same cannot be said for you.
How can you be a dhabolilf and working for your own clans interest? Do you even know what a dhadobliaf even means?

Business iyo Politics don't intermix, or else Kenya would have removed Somalis time ago, and vice versa. Business is Business, why do we see OG business in Ethiopia, Addis? Mx Business expands the horn, Ethiopia, Kenya, again, politics don't have friends, just interests. Btw, have you ever been a askar? Its fake news, fine, let it be fake news, what difference does it do for you?

Its evidential that the nonsense propaganda from online and from KDF spew over the years has finally became the false truth for you, denialism on the highest order. Dugsi for you isn't the same for me, propaganda has no place in dugsi, but I guess the same cannot be said for you.
How can you be a dhabolilf and working for your own clans interest? Do you even know what a dhadobliaf even means?

Business iyo Politics don't intermix, or else Kenya would have removed Somalis time ago, and vice versa. Business is Business, why do we see OG business in Ethiopia, Addis? Mx Business expands the horn, Ethiopia, Kenya, again, politics don't have friends, just interests. Btw, have you ever been a askar? Its fake news, fine, let it be fake news, what difference does it do for you?
Warya go take a rest non sense KdF kulaha when KDF saved the life of the same man that brought mx from oblivion in the 1970s.

If KDF wanted to rape.anyone they would have raped the family of your royal family aka MSB family when he and his family entrouge escaped to mandera in 1991 after 21 years preaching Kenya is the enemy.

Business is not business go lie to a young kid.Mx dont live in Kenya so when Kenya allows you to do business in Kenya is due to good faith.

Why would Kenya target reer baadiyo Mx and not their businessmen? Where do you hit most of a rebelious clan? Its businessmen just like MSB Killed Isaaq Businessmen in the 80s.That sparked the SNM wars.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Warya go take a rest non sense KdF kulaha when KDF saved the life of the same man that brought mx from oblivion in the 1970s.

If KDF wanted to rape.anyone they would have raped the family of your royal family aka MSB family when he and his family entrouge escaped to mandera in 1991 after 21 years preaching Kenya is the enemy.

Business is not business go lie to a young kid.Mx dont live in Kenya so when Kenya allows you to do business in Kenya is due to good faith.

Why would Kenya target reer baadiyo Mx and not their businessmen? Where do you hit most of a rebelious clan? Its businessmen just like MSB Killed Isaaq Businessmen in the 80s.That sparked the SNM wars.
Damn, did I touch a nerve there, I wouldn't even defend Farmajo the way your defending KDF or Kenya, you just proved my point. Denialism. The day you get disregarded like a used condom, remember the word "denialism"

Good faith kulaha. Your brave for spewing nonsense :comeon:

War is War, Business is Business, even before Farmajo this was going on, what is Kenya scared off? Good faith for what? Why? Nonsense sxb, good faith occurs when the states benefit, what do they benefit?

Damn, did I touch a nerve there, I wouldn't even defend Farmajo the way your defending KDF or Kenya, you just proved my point. Denialism. The day you get disregarded like a used condom, remember the word "denialism"

Good faith kulaha. Your brave for spewing nonsense :comeon:

War is War, Business is Business, even before Farmajo this was going on, what is Kenya scared off? Good faith for what? Why? Nonsense sxb, good faith occurs when the states benefit, what do they benefit?
Saxib you want us to beleive that KDF is more dangerous than AS?

KdF protects the wealth of Mx in Kenya and have you ever heard KDF robbing Mx businesmen?

KDF helped us kick AS out of Kismaayo and instead of joining hands with Madhoobe you decidied to join hands with AS and trying to smear kenya and madhoobe?
Where was mx when AS were in charge in Kismaayo?
You were nowhere the moment madhobe and Kenya captures Kismaayo you try to show your faces isnt it ironic?
That Mx have been fighting madhoobe more than AS fought madhoobe?

When KdF are helping Mx like when MsB was escaping from the justice of Aideed Kenya was the heroe.When MX were escaping to Utaange when you fleed booli qaran Kenya were the hero.
When KDF gave darood weapons in 1991 to recapture Kismaayo from USC kenya was the heroe.
Now apparently Kenya is the enemy after they side with madhoobe against AS.

Take your nonsense somewhere else that is palatable.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Saxib you want us to beleive that KDF is more dangerous than AS?

KdF protects the wealth of Mx in Kenya and have you ever heard KDF robbing Mx businesmen?

KDF helped us kick AS out of Kismaayo and instead of joining hands with Madhoobe you decidied to join hands with AS and trying to smear kenya and madhoobe?
Where was mx when AS were in charge in Kismaayo?
You were nowhere the moment madhobe and Kenya captures Kismaayo you try to show your faces isnt it ironic?
That Mx have been fighting madhoobe more than AS fought madhoobe?

When KdF are helping Mx like when MsB was escaping from the justice of Aideed Kenya was the heroe.When MX were escaping to Utaange when you fleed booli qaran Kenya were the hero.
When KDF gave darood weapons in 1991 to recapture Kismaayo from USC kenya was the heroe.
Now apparently Kenya is the enemy after they side with madhoobe against AS.

Take your nonsense somewhere else that is palatable.
Your making unjustified inference there. Not at one point did I claim the nonsense you just wrote. You write paragraphs on paragraphs, and spew the same stuff. What do you want me to do, give a hamper bag and say "KDF da Best" or something.

Your now, acting like a victim of oppression. That is why you need "Kenya". When it is truly a case of "May the Best Man Win". If it is all clear as the way you say it is, this issue wouldn't be here, but no. It ain't. Keep your BS to yourself, as it is "Denialism" Simple.

Also, KDF protecting MX assets, is the BIGGEST BULLSHIT that you ever spewed.

Your making unjustified inference there. Not at one point did I claim the nonsense you just wrote. You write paragraphs on paragraphs, and spew the same stuff. What do you want me to do, give a hamper bag and say "KDF da Best" or something.

Your now, acting like a victim of oppression. That is why you need "Kenya". When it is truly a case of "May the Best Man Win". If it is all clear as the way you say it is, this issue wouldn't be here, but no. It ain't. Keep your BS to yourself, as it is "Denialism" Simple.

Also, KDF protecting MX assets, is the BIGGEST BULLSHIT that you ever spewed.
May the best man win kulaha.

You are the biigest qabilist pretending to be wadaad.

You live in kenya as refugees and enjoy all the priviledges like somalis in NFD by buying kenyan ids and pretending to he Ogaden,Garreh or Murule.

Yet you plot 24/7 to try make the place most insecure using Abdi madoobe tactics that msb govt used to employ however tgis time you hide under AS.

The day I see KDf arieal bombing the entire Gedo from Bula Xaawo all the way to Garbaharey and freezing mx assests in Kenya then I will consider KDF as enemy of MX.
But when MX fake propagandists use artists and claim they have been killed by KDF or raped without substantial evidence all I will know is mere hogwosh.

Peraonally I dont beleive we can share anything with MX.
I do beleive in a strong JL where Bardheere and Burdhuubo is part of it just like pre 1970s and has no mx allowed.

I dont beleive we can share anything apart from bullets.Madhoobe is a wasteman and after him we will replace him with one that shows no mercy to mx just like Barre Huraale and MsB showed no mercy to Ogaden.

Kenya news outlets are reporting this.
Sheikh Kulkuli will blame it on farmajo, the dead MSB, Abiy, USC, Hawiyes, a random amxara farmer in Bahir dar. Anyone but Kenya. I don’t blame him tho. If Relationship between his country Kenya and Somalia goes south its bad news for “Kenyan” Somalis. Just like it was before.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
May the best man win kulaha.

You are the biigest qabilist pretending to be wadaad.

You live in kenya as refugees and enjoy all the priviledges like somalis in NFD by buying kenyan ids and pretending to he Ogaden,Garreh or Murule.

Yet you plot 24/7 to try make the place most insecure using Abdi madoobe tactics that msb govt used to employ however tgis time you hide under AS.

The day I see KDf arieal bombing the entire Gedo from Bula Xaawo all the way to Garbaharey and freezing mx assests in Kenya then I will consider KDF as enemy of MX.
But when MX fake propagandists use artists and claim they have been killed by KDF or raped without substantial evidence all I will know is mere hogwosh.

Peraonally I dont beleive we can share anything with MX.
I do beleive in a strong JL where Bardheere and Burdhuubo is part of it just like pre 1970s and has no mx allowed.

I dont beleive we can share anything apart from bullets.Madhoobe is a wasteman and after him we will replace him with one that shows no mercy to mx just like Barre Huraale and MsB showed no mercy to Ogaden.
Muh, if you say so. You won't replace Madoobe, he will leave the same way he came.
Personally this, Personally that, it ain't the facts on the ground. Just plain denialism. You see, I ain't the "biggest qablist under the guise of Wadaadnimo" but I do know what I want, I don't mascaraed myself under the cover of "Kenya or KDF". The way you defend them, its abnormal, on par with a worker, owner relationship.

Denialism - In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth

Muh, if you say so. You won't replace Madoobe, he will leave the same way he came.
Personally this, Personally that, it ain't the facts on the ground. Just plain denialism. You see, I ain't the "biggest qablist under the guise of Wadaadnimo" but I do know what I want, I don't mascaraed myself under the cover of "Kenya or KDF". The way you defend them, its abnormal, on par with a worker, owner relationship.

Denialism - In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth

Are going to remove Madoobe when mx failed 101 times? Maybe use vodoo on him like using yaxya and morif shirkiyat that mx are known to invoke.

You are mooriyaan by nature and you have to be dealth with accordingly.
The rape,torture and killings of Somalis that used to happen under the watch of barre Hurale will never be acceptable.

You neither established any state in Kismaayo under the warload Huraale all you did was occupy state buildings and lands and forcing people out of their lands and houses at gun point.

That will never happen again furthermore we are comming for Bardheere and all the farms the Kacanka stile to resettle mx landless squatters.