In dire need of a 5'7 qt xalimo with a nice bum and a British passport

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38833883

Will he ever recover from this?

CVjf3HqU4AAolQz.jpg

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
You multi passported Euros confuse me lol
I basically want to retain my European passport so I can take advantage of freedom of movement in the future. Unlike all (except like 2 others) the Dutch government does not allow you to retain your citizenship upon accepting another one. UK is about to leave the EU and freedom of movement is not guaranteed so I'd rather keep my Dutch passport despite living in the UK. However, how I'll remain in the UK is not certain yet. Idk if they're going to make an exception for us, let us stay on a visa or something entirely different. They haven't discussed it so far.

damn , 5'7 huh.:bell:

if you weren't so shallow I would've made you my second husband.
:drakelaugh: I can compromise :mjcry:

Kanye

Wallahi billahi Trump fucked me too. I wanted to move to America at some point, just for a little while. :ivers:

Kanye

:ohhh: Been?

Edit: Are they no longer accepting applications after Brexit? They're gonna oust you from the UK?

They'll still accept applications but they intend to overhaul the naturalisation process IIRC. Basically just make it more difficult to gain British citizenship. On top of that you won't have to deal with the upcoming confusion of what is actually going to happen. They're throwing some weird concepts around like allowing individuals to retain EU membership. Regardless nothing is going to change until march 2019. At least I get to point at Wales and laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending