Jamaican Toronto Rapper goes on a rant and disses Somalis.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Quoting this just in case:sass2:

Kkk he apologized. He got a few phone calls from some known Somalis and he folded up like a and started saying he loves Somalis. Check the dweebs insta story. It's called booggz_gme. He should've stood up to his words.
:heh:

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Kkk he apologized. He got a few phone calls from some known Somalis and he folded up like a b*tch and started saying he loves Somalis. Check the dweebs live. It's called booggz_gme. He should've stood up to his words.
All bark no bite... since when did Somalis make madow’s scared?:damn:

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
UK Somalis need to bring this type of energy
UK is fukkery yall have full on ethnic wars over here the madows are just salty cause we came into their hoods and took over. I'm not even gonna lie this kid is lucky eastend malis are more calm if he was a westender he'd be dead already.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
1:23

the filthy Jamaican says "Somalis are dirty and don't bath":mjkkk:

Where is the Somali Gangs and hoodlums who been smoking other Farahs in broad day light in T-Dot when you need them.:kendrickcry:

Kkk he apologized. He got a few phone calls from some known Somalis and he folded up like a b*tch and started saying he loves Somalis. Check the dweebs insta story. It's called booggz_gme. He should've stood up to his words.
Well done canada. Didnt even know canada had it like that. Im ashamed of the uk. Big up my canadian brothers

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Next week's NEWS: Toronto rapper Boogz GME succumbed to his wounds following barrage of bullets that hit his chest and stomach.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
We got big steppas free up da dawgs in da south LAH LAH 10X SHIT
What are you even saying ?:mindblown:
8D983631-4967-452D-B0AE-A897D3983CC2.png

Trending