Jamad Fiin. Viral Somali basketball player, opens school alongside her mother called “wax ii bar” and a water well for orphans and people in qardho

Kkkk the others that look like ethnic somalis are eelay. Becos eelay dont have somali culture. Ethnic somali culture if u become orphan u fathers brother or u mothers side wil raise u wil not be left in the streets

Would you say that there is a cultural difference between Sab and Samaale people? Or is the culture of not raising orphans, exclusive to particular sub-groups?

Would you say that there is a cultural difference between Sab and Samaale people? Or is the culture of not raising orphans, exclusive to particular sub-groups?
Its sab wah. Eelay and digil mirifle are diferen wah. Elay is only one sub clan of digil and mirifle rest of digil mirifle like leysaan galedi and so on are like us no diference same way they are so good business people . Its only eelay that is isue also we need rearch done on them becos they dont somehow realy look like somalis especialy their noses

And the orphan kids appear mostly Bantu. Somalia's "government" needs to do something to help the Bantu community. For example, invest in their native regions in Somalia, build social housing, employ their men in the armed forces. I saw a video about Mogadishu where Bantu kids were sniffing glue. By ignoring and neglecting this crisis, a perpetual underclass is being formed.
They has to birth control for both elay and jar**r this isue u cant be too poor and leave the kids its abardon for the nation

Its sab wah. Eelay and digil mirifle are diferen wah. Elay is only one sub clan of digil and mirifle rest of digil mirifle like leysaan galedi and so on are like us no diference same way they are so good business people . Its only eelay that is isue also we need rearch done on them becos they dont somehow realy look like somalis especialy their noses

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry my ignorant question, but how can you tell the difference between elay and digil & mirifle folks.. All these southern tribes are confusing for me.. It's times like these I realise my knowledge of tribes is very limited :mjlol: :mjlol:

Sorry my ignorant question, but how can you tell the difference between elay and digil & mirifle folks.. All these southern tribes are confusing for me.. It's times like these I realise my knowledge of tribes is very limited :mjlol: :mjlol:
Is very simple if i see someone who looks like ethnic somali but at same time has negroid feautures and speaks may may its elay they look like that. If someone who speaks may looks like ethnic somali than its other digi and mirifle. Mostly. Walhi.
Also leysan clan beautiful walhi beyond beauty . U dont know them

Send them all to SWS or jubbaland to repatriate them. The first ones you guys should be getting rid of though is foreign troops

Trending