I've got the worse cold ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Is anyone else experiencing cold this time of the year? I have been having constant headaches/fever and coughin' my lungs out, i also drunk last night and it seems i have made it worse for myself :kendrickcry: i can't even get up from the bed if only i had a naag Somali to make me some soup & hilib :ohhhdamn:

Is anyone else experiencing cold this time of the year? I have been having constant headaches/fever and coughin' my lungs out, i also drunk last night and it seems i have made it worse for myself :kendrickcry: i can't even get up from the bed if only i had a naag Somali to make me some soup & hilib :ohhhdamn:
same! i was going to go out tonight since its saturday and have a good time then all of a sudden woke up with the worst fever ever. i can barely open my eyes to type this. get well soon <3 i would make soup but i hate it with a passion. ill just make some tea

Hemaal

VIP
same! i was going to go out tonight since its saturday and have a good time then all of a sudden woke up with the worst fever ever. i can barely open my eyes to type this. get well soon <3 i would make soup but i hate it with a passion. ill just make some tea

I hope you get well soon as well! how do you hate soup, that's the strongest remedy for cold! Make me some and I'll even become a staunch Puntlander :fittytousand:

No cold so far :ohhhdamn: I think I'll leave winter relatively unscathed kkkkk

Can't remember the last time I was seriously ill or had a fever lmao My immune system is excellent :whew:

Apollo

VIP
I haven't had a cold in two years. Probably because I take Panax Ginseng often. It kills the cold virus and is good for your brain as well.

Are you in the UK? Walaaloyal some super flu has been going round this year - be careful.

@Xayd get someone to feed you and if your symptoms get worse go to emergency. You may have an infection - you don't want it to turn into pneumonia.

Hemaal

VIP
Are you in the UK? Walaaloyal some super flu has been going round this year - be careful.

@Xayd get someone to feed you and if your symptoms get worse go to emergency. You may have an infection - you don't want it to turn into pneumonia.

Yeaaa, how come i haven't heard anything about it? Ah you're making me panic:kendrickcry: if I don't get better by today I'll go see the doctor first thing in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.