Israel's government are terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Look at this state sponsored bio-terrorism:

Also, not too long ago they gave Ethiopian Jew women anti-fertility pills/injections. Israelis are bona fide terrorists.

Apollo

VIP
Better than hamas murderers. Stop booty clapping for sharia arab slave

Idiot, Israel is a technologically advanced country that could 100% wipe out Palestinians as it pleases. So it's far more dangerous and notable when they make moves like this compared to the primitive hit and run actions of Hamas.

Not our problems

Yes it is. An advanced country using bio-terrorism is a warning signal to the entire world.

waraabe

Your superior
if I give a shit how will it help the droughts in Somaliland?

in fact we should be cosying up to Israeli as they have the biggest sea water purification plant in the world

Apollo

VIP

in fact we should be cosying up to Israeli as they have the biggest sea water purification plant in the world

Israel is economically irrelevant. You can totally survive without having any ties with them.

I don't give a f*ck about Israel to be honest, but their terrorist nature is starting to bother me a little.

waraabe

Your superior
Israel is economically irrelevant. You can totally survive without having any ties with them.

I don't give a f*ck about Israel to be honest, but their terrorist nature is starting to bother me a little.

I don't give a f*ck about Palestine too but Israel is a scientific state with huge knowledge that can benefit us

Apollo

VIP
I don't give a f*ck about Palestine too but Israel is a scientific state with huge knowledge that can benefit us

They are assholes.

When Trump won, they immediattely started with massive new settlement building projects in the West Bank.

f*ck ISRAEL

:gladbron:
It's the first time I'm agreeing with you, mashallah this is a right direction for reuniting :friendhug:

Somaliland should've built ties with Iran because the UAE is less likely to recognize yall. And Iran wants revenge on somali government for kicking them out

Iran> israel+Gulf states

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts