Islamic State is carrying out assassinations in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post history. You seem like a person who is very faith oriented. Do you support the creation of the islamic caliphate?
I am not particularly religious or faith oriented and i've only responded to like 2 religious threads on this. Don't reach :childplease:
And ofcourse I don't, I live in the West for a reason and I enjoy my freedoms

I am not particularly religious or faith oriented and i've only responded to like 2 religious threads on this. Don't reach :childplease:
And ofcourse I don't, I live in the West for a reason and I enjoy my freedoms
Wrong person lol. As you were.

Those guys claim every little dhuuso but knowing somalis, it wouldn't shock me if they took orders from isis.

Whenever a country is unstable, dogmatic, destructive ideologies ferment and in the case of Somalia which is close to the middle east both geographically and economically it seemed inevitable for an extreme Islamist based ideology from Arabia to take hold in the south

It also doesn't help that adverse foreign interventions most notably US backed Ethiopia in 2006 and now amisom who both took part in numerous sickening atrocities which played into the hands of al-shabab.

Before 2006, the south was ran by the ICU which was an Islamist based regeime but can be compared to post islamic revolution Iran in that it had a nationalistic undertone and stuck to its own affairs unlike al Shabab.
The ICU did restrict the rights of individuals however it brought much needed stability in the south when before it was controlled by a patchwork of clan warlords.

All in all I'm not defending the ICU but it is well known by southern Somalis that if the western backed Ethiopian army had not deposed the ICU, then al-shabab wouldn't of filled the void and grow stronger which in turn caused more instability and now Isis is joining the fray.

There is no islamic state in hamar.

There is inter hawiye war going on right now, abgaal and habr digir are settling score before the Armaajo administration take hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending