Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Galmudug joins the race of militarization of the Somali ports! So far we have 4, I predict jubaland will soon join and lease the Kismaayo port to the Kenyans
:damedamn:

Game of Ports :rejoice:

post-42913-Daario-I-heard-you-like-ships-NOx6.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They are planning for a base but at the moment it's only temporarily post to clear shabab from Xarardheere, audio attached.

The situation in Somalia is rapidly turning on it's head, but to be fair the Ethiopian's have moved the bulk of Shabab to Xarardheere, they are so huge in number and fighting vehicles it will take one all mighty war to dislodge them.

@Boqor Geeljire252

Attachments

• Hubyo.mp3
    1.6 MB · Views: 221
The base in Hobyo will not be a US Base; it will be a Galmudug Base which will host a small number of US special forces, trainers and advisers, much like the bases in Bali-Doogle and Kismaayo Airport.
dd48lrM.jpg

Their aim is to train & equip a Galmudug special force, I posted about this 3 months ago.
:rejoice:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
They are planning for a base but at the moment it's only temporarily post to clear shabab from Xarardheere, audio attached.

The situation in Somalia is rapidly turning on it's head, but to be fair the Ethiopian's have moved the bulk of Shabab to Xarardheere, they are so huge in number and fighting vehicles it will take one all mighty war to dislodge them.

@Boqor Geeljire252

Are you going to drop the narrative that particular groups have an aversion to gaalo raac now?

Status
Not open for further replies.