Is the universe telling me something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of months back i dated this chick, let's call her Aamina and she was perfect, i mean literally perfect, tall, pretty, nice body and most importantly great manners! :ahh: At first she was just like every other self-respecting somali girl, you know keeping the box for the right person and it didn't bother me, i also didn't want to come off desperate and your typical faarax suffering from pussy drought :lolbron: Everything was smooth, i briefly felt like i could settle with her and stop with all these ciyaalsuuqnimo. Then one night you know one thing led to another, i had the pnd (post nut depression) but this time it was different usually i feel somewhat regret and sadness, nah this time i felt closer to an endless void of nothingness that will consume me at the end :kendrickcry: So i decided not to call or text her anymore, she couldn't reach me for a while so she asked everyone about me but i was gone with the wind.

Reason I'm telling you guys this is I had this weird dream of me on a cliff hanging while she watches me fall into the pits of hell!

Now i don't know what it means? And even if i wanted to apologise i honestly wouldn't know where to start? :jcoleno:

Why would u apologize if she was into it as well? It was prob not her first time and she was trying to be a good girl for a change just like you, I'm not sure why u're going radio silence oh her, but that'll make her think u were just into her for the nut. U should prob apologize and explain that u were tryna be a good boy for a change and that's why u feel like shit, she'll understand.

Couple of months back i dated this chick, let's call her Aamina and she was perfect, i mean literally perfect, tall, pretty, nice body and most importantly great manners! :ahh: At first she was just like every other self-respecting somali girl, you know keeping the box for the right person and it didn't bother me, i also didn't want to come off desperate and your typical faarax suffering from pussy drought :lolbron: Everything was smooth, i briefly felt like i could settle with her and stop with all these ciyaalsuuqnimo. Then one night you know one thing led to another, i had the pnd (post nut depression) but this time it was different usually i feel somewhat regret and sadness, nah this time i felt closer to an endless void of nothingness that will consume me at the end :kendrickcry: So i decided not to call or text her anymore, she couldn't reach me for a while so she asked everyone about me but i was gone with the wind.

Reason I'm telling you guys this is I had this weird dream of me on a cliff hanging while she watches me fall into the pits of hell!

Now i don't know what it means? And even if i wanted to apologise i honestly wouldn't know where to start? :jcoleno:

I think that ignoring her was completely disrespectful...when you initiated the act. If it was me, I would probably not even have bothered to look for you to be honest. If you aren't man enough to engage in physical intimacy and handle it then what's the point of initiating it?

You can try reaching out to her but if she has any self-respect she probably won't forgive you...unless what you two had was a real genuine connection. If it was a real genuine connection however it makes no sense why you would freak out like that to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending