Indians and Arabs form alliance in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Also this is violating the constitution of Somaliland. To become a Somaliland citizen you have to be a descendent of people born within Somaliland borders in 1960.
These people have no rights, they should be treated like Oromo (foreign).

Bohol

VIP
Lmao somalis would rather tolerate foreigners plotting to harvest kids organs. How sad :mjlol:

You're a halimo, so you're naturally inclined towards foreigners. Y'all are bad as each other. Infact a Somali woman was arrested in Borama
after she collaborated with two Yemeni guys stealing children from Hargeisa.

Halimos: Openly inviting "Yemeni Squad" organ harvesters. :meleshame:

Jeesto

VIP
Lool what is their qabiil called? Beesha Carabul Hindiya? :pachah1:I went to school with bunch of people who were half carabs and half indians. These baranbaroos are everywhere.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Lool what is their qabiil called? Beesha Carabul Hindiya? :pachah1:I went to school with bunch of people who were half carabs and half indians. These baranbaroos are everywhere.

These baranbaros are up to something! We need to investigate:yacadiim:

These guys are the ones that have been in the country since colonial times not to be confused with the recent Syrian/Yemeni refugees. As long as they support SL they're good imo.

"...Business side, I'll set up a gem export company. Here [in Somaliland], there is everything: gold, diamonds, sapphires, opal, emerald, and ... Β»

Suddenly lowering the voice, he adds by scrolling the photos on his phone: "... antiques. Statuettes. Amulets. The black pharaohs, they passed by here. But no one comes to seek these treasures, because people assimilate Somaliland to the violence of the shebabs of Mogadishu. And that's good for my business. "The man smiled, crossing and uncrossing his lean legs, looking penetrated.

"It all began in Nairobi, on a doubt to be cleared up. An experienced geologist from the Witwatersrand University in South Africa, Judith Kinnaird is contacted by the Humanitarian Aid Office of the European Commission based in the Kenyan capital.

"Someone had brought them gemstones from Somaliland and they were thinking of developing small businesses in this sector to fight against unemployment in the country, which amounts to more than 70%, explains the geologist in a Skype exchange . They asked me to verify the value of the stone they had received and its origin. It was a sapphire and, to authenticate its origin, I left for the first of my six movements on the spot. There I trained artisanal miners, studied fields and discovered a major potential for garnet, emerald, aquamarine, sapphire or opal. ""

somaliland_gemmes_wissam.jpg

somaliland_gemmes.jpg

somaliland_hessonite_grenat.jpg

somaliland_hessonite.jpg

somaliland_mine.jpg

somaliland_Wissam.jpg

somaliland_Yahya.jpg

"To convince his interlocutors, he points the blue stone with the light of his phone. Wissam says he has a bag filled with him, but prefers not to arouse the suspicions of his neighbors Somaliland. Low profile therefore, but verb high. "I have $ 20 million worth of diamonds," he says, his eyes folded, focused on the effect caused by his words."

"The two merchants admit they are struggling to find buyers for their treasures. Sitting beside him, Afrah, Somaliland's companion of Wissam, is more talkative about his financial situation: "Here, he has not sold anything. And with his Syrian passport, he can not go to Europe to meet the big buyers. In Hargeisa, he is not even able to find odd jobs because the Yemeni refugees monopolize all the manual jobs. So, we decided to try our luck in exile. "Not disassembled for so little, the Syrian dreamseller says:" I leave with a bag filled with half a kilo of diamonds. I'm not a refugee myself, I'm weighing millions! ""

Got this from somnet

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=383358

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

@Duke of Bohol @oday1kenobi @Hemaal @Merca @Merca @dhegdheer @Prince Abubu

Also protect your sand! sand mining is devastating! Somalis have already allowed toxic waste in our oceans and the widespread desertification across the greater somali region, they are also quiet on our river crisis (ethiopia damming it).

Sl need to tax that Indian guy so much so that it becomes to capital intensive for him to operate.

Its a shame the poorest humans (indians) on earth are coming to sl and just waiting for peace so they can exploit.

I get multi billion dollar cooperations doing it, but a poor indian? come on we gotta do better.

Gambar

VIP
Somalilanders talk like Hindis, perhaps they are descendants of Indians sent by the British. Who knows about what the Arabs are doing there. Waa hawl Somaliland uu taala and Somaliland citizens. :icon lol: Waa tuuriyeya baan idin odhan lahaa!

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somalilanders talk like Hindis, perhaps they are descendants of Indians sent by the British. Who knows about what the Arabs are doing there. Waa hawl Somaliland uu taala and Somaliland citizens. :icon lol: Waa tuuriyeya baan idin odhan lahaa!

Rafaad ba ka muuqda Somaligaaga :meleshame::snoop:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
"...Business side, I'll set up a gem export company. Here [in Somaliland], there is everything: gold, diamonds, sapphires, opal, emerald, and ... Β»

Suddenly lowering the voice, he adds by scrolling the photos on his phone: "... antiques. Statuettes. Amulets. The black pharaohs, they passed by here. But no one comes to seek these treasures, because people assimilate Somaliland to the violence of the shebabs of Mogadishu. And that's good for my business. "The man smiled, crossing and uncrossing his lean legs, looking penetrated.

"It all began in Nairobi, on a doubt to be cleared up. An experienced geologist from the Witwatersrand University in South Africa, Judith Kinnaird is contacted by the Humanitarian Aid Office of the European Commission based in the Kenyan capital.

"Someone had brought them gemstones from Somaliland and they were thinking of developing small businesses in this sector to fight against unemployment in the country, which amounts to more than 70%, explains the geologist in a Skype exchange . They asked me to verify the value of the stone they had received and its origin. It was a sapphire and, to authenticate its origin, I left for the first of my six movements on the spot. There I trained artisanal miners, studied fields and discovered a major potential for garnet, emerald, aquamarine, sapphire or opal. ""

somaliland_gemmes_wissam.jpg

somaliland_gemmes.jpg

somaliland_hessonite_grenat.jpg

somaliland_hessonite.jpg

somaliland_mine.jpg

somaliland_Wissam.jpg

somaliland_Yahya.jpg

"To convince his interlocutors, he points the blue stone with the light of his phone. Wissam says he has a bag filled with him, but prefers not to arouse the suspicions of his neighbors Somaliland. Low profile therefore, but verb high. "I have $ 20 million worth of diamonds," he says, his eyes folded, focused on the effect caused by his words."

"The two merchants admit they are struggling to find buyers for their treasures. Sitting beside him, Afrah, Somaliland's companion of Wissam, is more talkative about his financial situation: "Here, he has not sold anything. And with his Syrian passport, he can not go to Europe to meet the big buyers. In Hargeisa, he is not even able to find odd jobs because the Yemeni refugees monopolize all the manual jobs. So, we decided to try our luck in exile. "Not disassembled for so little, the Syrian dreamseller says:" I leave with a bag filled with half a kilo of diamonds. I'm not a refugee myself, I'm weighing millions! ""

Got this from somnet

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=383358

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

@Duke of Bohol @oday1kenobi @Hemaal @Merca @Merca @dhegdheer @Prince Abubu

Also protect your sand! sand mining is devastating! Somalis have already allowed toxic waste in our oceans and the widespread desertification across the greater somali region, they are also quiet on our river crisis (ethiopia damming it).

BBC PRESENTS: HOW CAN ONE NATION BE SO CUCKED?

She wants to create a tribe of lesbian cannibals like her namesake.:icon lol:

Dhegdheer wasn't a lesbian u neef

You're a halimo, so you're naturally inclined towards foreigners. Y'all are bad as each other. Infact a Somali woman was arrested in Borama
after she collaborated with two Yemeni guys stealing children from Hargeisa.

Halimos: Openly inviting "Yemeni Squad" organ harvesters. :meleshame:

How shameful.

No offence but you have no ground to stand on. Last I checked it wasn't females running the SL government, your trying to say the ppl tolerating this aren't male? lol

Isn't it embarrassing how they'll accept every ethnicity under the sun exceptt their own fellow ethnic somalis from down south?

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
It mirrors how qabils were formed in ancestry. To be honest, it makes all kinds of sense in the Somali context. And if living in Somalia isn't context enough for the acute relevancy of belonging to a qabil, what is? :mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
Dhegdheer wasn't a lesbian u neef

How shameful.

No offence but you have no ground to stand on. Last I checked it wasn't females running the SL government, your trying to say the ppl tolerating this aren't male? lol

Isn't it embarrassing how they'll accept every ethnicity under the sun expect their own fellow ethnic somalis from down south?
You better watch it before you're never allowed in SL or you're throw in jail. :icon lol:

Bohol

VIP
I don't want to see foreigners in our lands simple as, however halimos are welcome to the vast beaches. Time to have fun ladies. :dabcasar:

Nice tail :yacadiim:

MkeTR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts