Indians and Arabs form alliance in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
yeman, syria, palestine, iraq etc etc.

the indians are the shockers, these niggas are in every crevice on earth. y'all need to send them packing. what kind of fuckery......

We should do their women first foremost :fittytousand:Then make the horn Cushitic again:dabcasar:

"...Business side, I'll set up a gem export company. Here [in Somaliland], there is everything: gold, diamonds, sapphires, opal, emerald, and ... »

Suddenly lowering the voice, he adds by scrolling the photos on his phone: "... antiques. Statuettes. Amulets. The black pharaohs, they passed by here. But no one comes to seek these treasures, because people assimilate Somaliland to the violence of the shebabs of Mogadishu. And that's good for my business. "The man smiled, crossing and uncrossing his lean legs, looking penetrated.

"It all began in Nairobi, on a doubt to be cleared up. An experienced geologist from the Witwatersrand University in South Africa, Judith Kinnaird is contacted by the Humanitarian Aid Office of the European Commission based in the Kenyan capital.

"Someone had brought them gemstones from Somaliland and they were thinking of developing small businesses in this sector to fight against unemployment in the country, which amounts to more than 70%, explains the geologist in a Skype exchange . They asked me to verify the value of the stone they had received and its origin. It was a sapphire and, to authenticate its origin, I left for the first of my six movements on the spot. There I trained artisanal miners, studied fields and discovered a major potential for garnet, emerald, aquamarine, sapphire or opal. ""

somaliland_gemmes_wissam.jpg

somaliland_gemmes.jpg

somaliland_hessonite_grenat.jpg

somaliland_hessonite.jpg

somaliland_mine.jpg

somaliland_Wissam.jpg

somaliland_Yahya.jpg

"To convince his interlocutors, he points the blue stone with the light of his phone. Wissam says he has a bag filled with him, but prefers not to arouse the suspicions of his neighbors Somaliland. Low profile therefore, but verb high. "I have $ 20 million worth of diamonds," he says, his eyes folded, focused on the effect caused by his words."

"The two merchants admit they are struggling to find buyers for their treasures. Sitting beside him, Afrah, Somaliland's companion of Wissam, is more talkative about his financial situation: "Here, he has not sold anything. And with his Syrian passport, he can not go to Europe to meet the big buyers. In Hargeisa, he is not even able to find odd jobs because the Yemeni refugees monopolize all the manual jobs. So, we decided to try our luck in exile. "Not disassembled for so little, the Syrian dreamseller says:" I leave with a bag filled with half a kilo of diamonds. I'm not a refugee myself, I'm weighing millions! ""

Got this from somnet

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=383358

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

@Duke of Bohol @oday1kenobi @Hemaal @Merca @Merca @dhegdheer @Prince Abubu

Also protect your sand! sand mining is devastating! Somalis have already allowed toxic waste in our oceans and the widespread desertification across the greater somali region, they are also quiet on our river crisis (ethiopia damming it).

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Why are all of these people so dark. I doubt they are real Arab or Indians. They are probably some savage people trying to milk the system.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
"...Business side, I'll set up a gem export company. Here [in Somaliland], there is everything: gold, diamonds, sapphires, opal, emerald, and ... »

Suddenly lowering the voice, he adds by scrolling the photos on his phone: "... antiques. Statuettes. Amulets. The black pharaohs, they passed by here. But no one comes to seek these treasures, because people assimilate Somaliland to the violence of the shebabs of Mogadishu. And that's good for my business. "The man smiled, crossing and uncrossing his lean legs, looking penetrated.

"It all began in Nairobi, on a doubt to be cleared up. An experienced geologist from the Witwatersrand University in South Africa, Judith Kinnaird is contacted by the Humanitarian Aid Office of the European Commission based in the Kenyan capital.

"Someone had brought them gemstones from Somaliland and they were thinking of developing small businesses in this sector to fight against unemployment in the country, which amounts to more than 70%, explains the geologist in a Skype exchange . They asked me to verify the value of the stone they had received and its origin. It was a sapphire and, to authenticate its origin, I left for the first of my six movements on the spot. There I trained artisanal miners, studied fields and discovered a major potential for garnet, emerald, aquamarine, sapphire or opal. ""

somaliland_gemmes_wissam.jpg

somaliland_gemmes.jpg

somaliland_hessonite_grenat.jpg

somaliland_hessonite.jpg

somaliland_mine.jpg

somaliland_Wissam.jpg

somaliland_Yahya.jpg

"To convince his interlocutors, he points the blue stone with the light of his phone. Wissam says he has a bag filled with him, but prefers not to arouse the suspicions of his neighbors Somaliland. Low profile therefore, but verb high. "I have $ 20 million worth of diamonds," he says, his eyes folded, focused on the effect caused by his words."

"The two merchants admit they are struggling to find buyers for their treasures. Sitting beside him, Afrah, Somaliland's companion of Wissam, is more talkative about his financial situation: "Here, he has not sold anything. And with his Syrian passport, he can not go to Europe to meet the big buyers. In Hargeisa, he is not even able to find odd jobs because the Yemeni refugees monopolize all the manual jobs. So, we decided to try our luck in exile. "Not disassembled for so little, the Syrian dreamseller says:" I leave with a bag filled with half a kilo of diamonds. I'm not a refugee myself, I'm weighing millions! ""

Got this from somnet

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=383358

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

@Duke of Bohol @oday1kenobi @Hemaal @Merca @Merca @dhegdheer @Prince Abubu

Also protect your sand! sand mining is devastating! Somalis have already allowed toxic waste in our oceans and the widespread desertification across the greater somali region, they are also quiet on our river crisis (ethiopia damming it).

Wtf? :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.