Incompetent African Leaders Resort To Foreign Enemy Deflections

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These African leaders can't simply admit their incompetent in leadership and should hand over power but prefer to hide their poor leadership thru isku dir on non existant foreign enemies so their population are put into a false national frenzy.

It's obvious for any seasoned political analyst that Ethiopia stunt with Somaliland was a pact between Muse bihi and Abi Ahmed who are facing strong opposition Locally and they agreed to create an international crisis thru their pathetic and illegal MOU. I believe this Abi Ahmed has created a foreign enemy deflection for Ethiopians about getting a sea port and turning into some national obligation and duty.

I also believe he did this cause he is incompetent and wants to create some national unity around such a petty interest. He found muse bihi was willing to play the useful idiot as he is also facing stiff opposition locally and needs to deflect his people on some national unity cause. Only incompetent leaders resort to such tactics.

Like how In the world can Ethiopia take an inch of Somali coastline it doesn't even make logical sense when Kenya who had a better chance due to shared waters was humiliated. Why would Ethiopia dare try such thing knowing how strong and active Somali diaspora are in the west and their govt like Ilhan Omar.

I mean If you know the dude sitting in the international court is a Somali, why would you even dare attempt such petty illegal acts. So the only conclusion a seasoned political analyst can reach on this is to say waa jambal ama culays saaran Ethio and Somaliland leaders oo heeshis ku ah in culayska saaran jambal kale loo wareejiyo. I will warn Abi Ahmed if Eritrea a fellow habash won't give u an inch or saami of their deked, it's stupid testing the waters or political climate in Somalia.

Yes you may argue Somalis hate each other but they hate Ethiopia MORE and your no Haile Selassie who actually achieved annexation of Ogaden, your a damn cawaan Oromo who changes kastumo like some ho waiting for either Somali or habashi dick thru out all your history.

Last edited:

Trending