In response to anti-Islamophobia motion M-103, a petition has been made to ban Sharia Law in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
:siilaanyolaugh:
Idiot! There's no Sharia Law in Canada!
No surprise a Conservative MP sponsored this petition!

https://petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-909

Petition to the Government of Canada
Whereas:
  • Differential justice based on an individual’s religion is prejudicial and preferential, therefore, an amendment to the Constitution Act of 1982 would ease the minds of all Canadians and ensure equal treatment for everyone under the Criminal Code of Canada.
We, the undersigned, citizens of Canada, call upon the Government of Canada to propose an amendment to the Constitution Act of 1982, under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, stating that Sharia Law or separate Sharia family courts will never have a place in the Canadian Justice System.

There's nothing liberal about this party anymore. It has been hijacked by this trust fund celebrity wannabe who is always on vacation.

I just don't get it, am i the only somali canadian that actually approves of trudeau.
Like i get it he travels the world a lot and you might view him as not doing his duty, but he is building good relationships with
almost everybody and he got a trade deal with the Eu. Every somali i talk to are like he is a sleazy lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I just don't get it, am i the only somali canadian that actually approves of trudeau.
Like i get it he travels the world a lot and you might view him as not doing his duty, but he is building good relationships with
almost everybody and he got a trade deal with the Eu. Every somali i talk to are like he is a sleazy lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like him but my opinion of him is entirely based on memes.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
:siilaanyolaugh:
Idiot! There's no Sharia Law in Canada!
No surprise a Conservative MP sponsored this petition!

https://petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-909

Petition to the Government of Canada
Whereas:
  • Differential justice based on an individual’s religion is prejudicial and preferential, therefore, an amendment to the Constitution Act of 1982 would ease the minds of all Canadians and ensure equal treatment for everyone under the Criminal Code of Canada.
We, the undersigned, citizens of Canada, call upon the Government of Canada to propose an amendment to the Constitution Act of 1982, under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, stating that Sharia Law or separate Sharia family courts will never have a place in the Canadian Justice System.
Good, sharia has gone too far in the West.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
There are no Sharia courts in Canada troll
I would ask if you're capable of reading but I'd rather just explain it elementarily for you.

1. The Act allows for certain people to not be affected by the law of the land.
2. Muslims abide by sharia.
3. Muslims can defend themselves stating that certain laws should not be applicable because they abide by sharia.
4. Muslims can therefore violate the law.

No group should be given special treatment over others. Therefore this petition is legitimate and you cry babies shouldn't be whining about it.
"Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, stating that Sharia Law or separate Sharia family courts will never have a place in the Canadian Justice System."
This clearly stats that Sharia will never have a place in the CJS so while it hasn't happened yet, precedent in Europe shows that it is certainly possible. They're putting preventative measures in place.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
I would ask if you're capable of reading but I'd rather just explain it elementarily for you.

1. The Act allows for certain people to not be affected by the law of the land.
2. Muslims abide by sharia.
3. Muslims can defend themselves stating that certain laws should not be applicable because they abide by sharia.
4. Muslims can therefore violate the law.

No group should be given special treatment over others. Therefore this petition is legitimate and you cry babies shouldn't be whining about it.
"Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, stating that Sharia Law or separate Sharia family courts will never have a place in the Canadian Justice System."
This clearly stats that Sharia will never have a place in the CJS so while it hasn't happened yet, precedent in Europe shows that it is certainly possible. They're putting preventative measures in place.

There's nothing to whine about because this BS petition won't anywhere! No religious law will be part of the CJS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending