Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No, Fear Allah

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The root to renoucncing ones faith should be based on sound reasoning and evidence and not what others have done or believe. What others do or don't do should not concern you or your faith, if you're serious that is.

All of them are Attention seekers expect (bahal, bielsa, and supz ) who respected Somali culture and never try to shove their atheism on us.

It is good to note these lads stand out among the garbage like cosmos and ilk. I noticed Supz responded nicely to me in another thread. I was pleasantly surprised he didn't respond negatively in kind.

I can respect someone who values their connection to their Somali roots and people but don't feel faith in their heart for God. unlike that ignorant pest cosmos who is here to copy paste straight out of pages I have read before. He thinks the Jews outed prophet Mohamed for praying to Mecca instead of Jerusalem LOOOOL. Goes to show how an empty drum can go around and write good English with no substance.

And I wasted this whole fucking time on such a being.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
IMG_0630.PNG

You gonna pull an AJ on us now? :deadrose::heh:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
It is good to note these lads stand out among the garbage like cosmos and ilk. I noticed Supz responded nicely to me in another thread. I was pleasantly surprised he didn't respond negatively in kind.

I can respect someone who values their connection to their Somali roots and people but don't feel faith in their heart for God. unlike that ignorant pest cosmos who is here to copy paste straight out of pages I have read before. He thinks the Jews outed prophet Mohamed for praying to Mecca instead of Jerusalem LOOOOL. Goes to show how an empty drum can go around and write good English with no substance.

And I wasted this whole fucking time on such a being.

Did I say that? Hmm... let's see what I actually said:

"I very much doubt they know the prophet was called out as a fraud and proved to be so by the Jews hence the change of Qibla from Jerusalem like the Jews and Christian to Mecca, conveniently."

As goes to show, yet again, you have purposely misconstrued what I had to say in order so you can do a petty trick on me and all the others by twisting my words. Now, what did I mean by my words? The prophet on several occasions has adoboted the beliefs and practise of Jews and christians in order to appease them and get them to accept him as the promised messenger. For example;

Narrated Ibn ‘Abbas:
The Prophet came to Medina and saw the Jews fasting on the day of Ashura. He asked them about that. They replied, "This is a good day, the day on which Allah rescued Bani Israel from their enemy. So, Moses fasted this day." The Prophet said, "We have more claim over Moses than you." So, the Prophet fasted on that day and ordered (the Muslims) to fast (on that day). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 31, Number 222)

After the Jews rejected the prophet and his message, Allah sent down a verse instruction him to turn to Mecca:

"We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-Haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do."

Quran 2:144

Notice how the Surah makes it clear that this was something done to please Muhammad "We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased." This is clear proof that after the Jews rejected the prophethood of Muhammad, Allah then asked them to do something (the prophet would be pleased in) that he could've asked them to do from the very beginning.

Anyways, I have more evidence that exposes him as a fraud and a charlatan. I doubt you know about this but I'll give it you anyways. Al Nadir was a very prominent critic of the prophet and he once visited some Jewish rabbis to try and prove the prophet to be a charlatan. They told him to ask him 3 question of which if he answers correctly, he is a prophet and if he doesn't, then it's up to them to do with him as they (Quraysh) please. The question were simple.

First question is - "what happened to the young men who disappeared in ancient days, for they have a marvellous story?"

Second question - "ask him about the mighty traveler who reached the confines of the eat and west."

Third question - "ask him what the spirit is."

Three simple questions. The prophet then said "I'll give you your answer tomorrow." He didn't say "god will". The prophet went missing for 15 days. 15 days and all because he didn't say "god wills". If this doesn't prove him as a charlatan I don't know what will.

Source: Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah - The life of Muhammad.

https://archive.org/stream/TheLifeO..._Life_Of_Mohammed_Guillaume#page/n91/mode/2up

It's on page 133.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending