I'M RELATED TO A FAMOUS PERSON, and HIS NAME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
iS Abdi Johnson

According to 23andme, there is 80-90% chance we had a common ancestor in last 150-200 years. This only proves that Somalis are laangaab i'm related to some random Somali Gaal.

If u guys like to know his Y-Haplgroup is Typical somali->E-V32

Apollo

VIP
I literally have 20 Jewish and African American relatives in the family finder tool.

Some of the African Americans, Hispanics, etc on 23andMe are 25% Somali (grandparent). They will always have an above average level of East African compared to people from their ethnicity.

There's zero chance you can be related to them any other way.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Some of the African Americans, Hispanics, etc on 23andMe are 25% Somali (grandparent). They will always have an above average level of East African compared to people from their ethnicity.

NO ABDI JOHNSON IS A JEWISH GAY ALT-RIGHT TRANSGENDER NON-DENOMINATIONAL MUSLIM BLACK MAN

I come from them, they don't come from me.

No other Somali has many Jewish and AA relatives on that tool. I am an exception.

Apollo

VIP
I come from them, they don't come from me.

No other Somali has many Jewish and AA relatives on that tool. I am an exception.

I have a Canadian Inuit distant cousin on there, but the only reason why is he is 25% Somali.

99% of the time you are only related via the Somali side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts