"I'm from Puntland, not Somalia" -LarryThePuntite

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The problem is, the damn capital is in Hawiye territory. The capital should of been somewhere north. Bossaso, cerrigabo, shit even Hargeisa would be better than Xamar.
Not all hawiye are the same. Xamar is mainly abgaal (of hawiyes). MJs have a greater claim to xamar than Habar Gidir who are also hawiye who came much later.

Cabdulahi Yuusuf at on point in 2006 after capturing Xamar, was asked by the un to temporarily move the capital to Garowe, Abdulahi Yusuf said no, because he was blinded by his love of Somalia, and here we are in 2019, these so called "fellow somalis" have not been able to liberate an inch of land from al shabab since Abdullahi Yusuf was there in 2006.

Nothing will change. Somalia is failed. but MJs more united than ever before.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Not all hawiye are the same. Xamar is mainly abgaal (of hawiyes). MJs have a greater claim to xamar than Habar Gidir who are also hawiye who came much later.

Cabdulahi Yuusuf at on point in 2006 after capturing Xamar, was asked by the un to temporarily move the capital to Garowe, Abdulahi Yusuf said no, because he was blinded by his love of Somalia, and here we are in 2019, these so called "fellow somalis" have not been able to liberate an inch of land from al shabab since Abdullahi Yusuf was there in 2006.

So delusional:mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It's like the Bantus of south africa, if you don't have a known history of building anything, then when something developed is handed to you, you will end up destroying it. Look at SA today, most violent place on earth after the cadaans left it.

Somalia is the same, the idea of Somalinimo was the greatest mistake MJs made in their history.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Soon, we will have districts claiming to be a country and design some ugly flag:mjlol:

You hawiye are confused. One minute u r centralist and want everyone being mayors and hamar being capital, next minute your like everyone must go back to his own region in 91 and build that up. Remember Aideed said this is 'unuka leh' territory, go back to your dhagax and rocks in the north. Well they did go back to they're rocks and built it up, now what? well you want us now to destroy this and come back to hamar again and then when we do, u chimp out and SAY unuka leh and say go back to your deserts.

Come on sxb, dawlad la'an ba rabta iska dheh and investing in barakat, houses in nairobi and telecoms while beesha hawiye dies and 10 hawiyes get rich, your hawiye name wont exist by being warlord, u wont have kids who will remember you or a clan while MJ will and will speak about u as an example of HOW NOT TO LIVE AS A CLAN

I don’t differentiate between abgaal or Habargidir. Both their actions are the same if you sit back and observe them.

Mjs have this love for Somalia that I don’t understand. Say what you want about isaaqs but they have it right in regards to the capital. And to think Garowe was almost the capital of Somalia. Had that happened, Darood naceeb would be at an all time high and it would of been glorious.

We want to rule but not in our backyard? Tf was Abdullahi Yusuf thinking? Bad move.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don’t differentiate between abgaal or Habargidir. Both their actions are the same if you sit back and observe them.

Mjs have this love for Somalia that I don’t understand. Say what you want about isaaqs but they have it right in regards to the capital. And to think Garowe was almost the capital of Somalia. Had that happened, Darood naceeb would be at an all time high and it would of been glorious.

We want to rule but not in our backyard? Tf was Abdullahi Yusuf thinking? Bad move.

There is a 'slight' difference I noticed with Abgaal, they play the 'maskin' card to entice Somali clans to vote for them and then begin 'abgaal supremacy' project. HG is just so OBVIOUS not interested in any governance since he fears his people are not ready for it at all to be at that level and it's best for them to keep the nation how it is. I mean this is the guy who said piss off out of mogadishu in 91 and clan genocide and when we did as darod leave. He now says stop this balaayo land nonsense and federalism, come back again to mogadishu and no more puntland/somaliland naga jojjiya inaad dhulkina dhisan kartan waan aragna, please come back and help us HAWIYE since we CANT do anything with out you as PL. Fast forward Abdillahi Yusuf govt and Farmajo govt, identical progress, maka al makarummah. Abdillahi started from nothing dude and entered the capital, established the govt, that is huge growth rate. Then after that nothing was added we are in the same situation he left us, maka al mukarammah road and villa somalia.

We should've of secured all hamar by now, no shabab in the south, and at least achieved security milestone of all the south being at the level of GM free of shabab. Then build GM/SOUTH at the same time MINUS JL. Since it's Kismayo Majerten doesn't need the SOUTH sxb, remember we are there for them in PL. Just focus on GM/HS/KGS the CAWAAN CLANS

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
U don't get it sis, you r somali but the low class somali, since somali is a class system and has heirachies. Eelay is Somali but Larry isn't going to mix with them or sit down over cup of tea while picking up food scraps out of bins and shit. @Yonis knows about the class system in Somalia. Hawiye is another class and considered ANIMALS also, they're not as bad in terms of EELAY, MIDG22 but they are not high level class in terms of having kingdoms and structures. They were basically living 'viking lifestyles' similar to harti in the 15th century in futuh al habash, u just don't seem to have progressed any further from that? well u did with ajuuran but then u chimped out like hawiye usually does and destroyed it all then u went back to being chimps when Majerten came for you In Hobyo.

Brand building is critical sis. When u think of say 'shoes' u think of 'brands' see. When I think of 'burgers' I think mcdonalds. That's how America dominates the world and larry knows this and wants BRAND BUILDING IN SOMALIA and any economy we develop. The only brand we have is XALWO KISMAAYO. But that's when u think of XALWO. When I think of Cars I don't assume Somali cars see? I am thinking JAPANESE TOYOTA, MAZDA, HONDA. They r all brand building sister. PL IS AHEAD OF U CUZ WE WANNA CATCH UP WITH THE WORLD. KING OSMAN WAS KING SAUD LEVEL AND WE FEEL PL SHUD BE AT SAUDI LEVEL TODAY IF WE HAD A KINGDOM APPROVED, NOT BE THROWN WITH YOU IN THE SOUTH WHO HAD A COLONY MEANING NO KINGDOM AT ALL, COLONIES MEANING HE RULES U AND GOVERNS U SINCE U WERE CHIMPING OUT SIS LIKE U R NOW. LARRY WANTS PIM
This is why Somalis will never be successful, you think your qabiil are ahead of everyone.
I’ve never even met a hawiye before, but you’re talking like they are some shaitan, and if I support a greater Somalia I’m hawiye?! Unlike you I’m against secessionists, I go against any claim my qabiil make about Somalia being lowly, because we are Somali and Somalia is one
you’re falling into the trap white colonialists want you to, because you think Somalia was built by your qabiil. Somalis of all qabiils built Somalia together
And the reason why you don’t assume Somali cars is because Somalia’s economy is crap, this includes Puntland and Somaliland, who are you lying to?

Trending