Ilhan Omar sworn in as legislator

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, Cognitive, according to the salafi website islam-qa.com, Both Ibn Baz and Sheikh Salih Fowzan have edicts stating working as a lawyer in the west is legitimate and Islam has nothing that opposes it. You are familiar with what is involved in being a lawyer right? using the laws of the land etc.

May be these sheikhs are considered by your kind non-credible sources nowadays and your views changed for the worse than you started with. But if you are so called salafi, go to this website and check their database which has lots of relevant questions.

For your own sake, I did quick search on there so you might benefit yourself and get enlightened before you end up somewhere far beyond what you wished for in life, or in death :)

https://islamqa.info/en/75613

https://islamqa.info/en/9496

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
btw, Cognitive, according to the salafi website islam-qa.com, Both Ibn Baz and Sheikh Salih Fowzan have edicts stating working as a lawyer in the west is legitimate and Islam has nothing that opposes it. You are familiar with what is involved in being a lawyer right? using the laws of the land etc.

May be these sheikhs are considered by your kind non-credible sources nowadays and your views changed for the worse than you started with. But if you are so called salafi, go to this website and check their database which has lots of relevant questions.

For your own sake, I did quick search on there so you might benefit yourself and get enlightened before you end up somewhere far beyond what you wished for in life, or in death :)

https://islamqa.info/en/75613

https://islamqa.info/en/9496
How is a lawyer the same as a law maker:chrisfreshhah: wallahi you're insulting my intelligence I know I come across as dumb but test the waters before you decide to dive in at the deep end :pachah1:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't care about your emotions Islam means to submit & surrenders one will to Allah's will. I quoted verses from the Quran which Allah makes clear that legislation is only for him, please calm down bradar without resorting to profanities please bring your evidence forward or are you just going on your whim & desires :comeon:
Which Quran verse says that you become a kaafir for lowering college prices you kharijite

You posted your source from a daesh website as well it's clear why you have this view they view voting as kufr do you hold this view too?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Which Quran verse says that you become a kaafir for lowering college prices you kharijite

You posted your source from a daesh website as well it's clear why you have this view they view voting as kufr
Does a bear shit in the woods and wipe his ass with a fluffy white bunny rabbit.:mugshotman:

Bradar I just quoted the Quran :williamswtf:

Quoting the Quran makes no difference when you are wrong. Non-Muslims quote the Quran to make a point as well. Should I consider when they quote the Quran out of context and for the wrong reasons acceptable? The prophet warned about young people whose faith/Iman would not grow beyond their throats even though theya re very knowledgeable and memorized the Quran. Just think about that for a second.

It is your own benefit that you refrain from judging Muslims wrongly and quote the Quran to dent their faith. It is very serious issue. Islam doesn't belong to you so don't make it yours only.

Quoting the entire Quranic text won't be helpful to someone if they are misinformed.

Read up what I posted for you from that website. It can help you open your eyes to something you didn't know.

You posted your source from a daesh website as well it's clear why you have this view they view voting as kufr do you hold this view too?

This kid is ignorant bro. He is the type who is duped into sectarian bs and more tragic group thinking that leads not only to his demise but the demise of his faith sadly.

It is good that he is working on his Dugsi assignments, I give him "A" for that, but to speak of matters he has no clue about, that is not good for him.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Quoting the Quran makes no difference when you are wrong. Non-Muslims quote the Quran to make a point as well. Should I consider when they quote the Quran out of context and for the wrong reasons acceptable? The prophet warned about young people whose faith/Iman would not grow beyond their throats even though theya re very knowledgeable and memorized the Quran. Just think about that for a second.

It is your own benefit that you refrain from judging Muslims wrongly and quote the Quran to dent their faith. It is very serious issue. Islam doesn't belong to you so don't make it yours only.

Quoting the entire Quranic text won't be helpful to someone if they are misinformed.

Read up what I posted for you from that website. It can help you open your eyes to something you didn't know.
Do you know the difference between a lawyer and a law maker :ohhh: the link you posted is about lawyers :what:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This kid is ignorant bro. He is the type who is duped into sectarian bs and more tragic group thinking that leads not only to his demise but the demise of his faith sadly.

It is good that he is working on his Dugsi assignments, I give him "A" for that, but to speak of matters he has no clue about, that is not good for him.
Islam started as something strange and during the last days it will be viewed once again as being something strange blessed are the strangers :damedamn:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

He suffers from a mental illness all we can do is pray for him. He probably thinks that legislating traffic laws is kufr as well, as if red lights are haram.

I wonder what he's view on prophet Yusuf a.s is as he worked as a minister for a king that ruled by man made laws.

How is a lawyer the same as a law maker:chrisfreshhah: wallahi you're insulting my intelligence I know I come across as dumb but test the waters before you decide to dive in at the deep end :pachah1:

The assumption of having intelligence on your part doesn't equate to having an actual intelligence dude. You may think you are genius when it can be obvious you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

He suffers from a mental illness all we can do is pray for him. He probably thinks that legislating traffic laws is kufr as well, as if red lights are haram.

I wonder what he's view on prophet Yusuf a.s is as he worked as a minister for a king that ruled by man made laws.

Or prophet Mohamed's marriage to a Christian :) if Islam was rigid as some like this young dude thinks it is, many westerners would not accept Islam. Islam is flexible as long as you are not violating a basic rule. A law you introduced should be fine as long as it is not violating an Islamic rule. And you can also practice that law as a lawyer. It is simple logic.

If he is Mental, I wish him mental health.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The assumption of having intelligence on your part doesn't equate to having an actual intelligence dude. You may think you are genius when it can be obvious you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Do you know the difference between a lawyer & a legislator?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@666 this dude is seriously trying to insult my intelligence clock them
Links he posted about lawyers :chrisfreshhah:

Like my g @Burhan you do realise a legislator is an entirely different thing :comeon:

Allah give me the patience to deal with these people I don't want no evil eye, I don't want no problems :wow:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacaala I'll be the bigger man let's agree to disagree, even doe that messes up my online credibility :lolbron:

Nacaala I'll be the bigger man let's agree to disagree, even doe that messes up my online credibility :lolbron:

Bro, so that was your aim all along? Online credibility? Fisabilillah is out of the window? hahahahaha. Well, I would rather have you be a good Muslim who struggles to stay descent and kind than one who wrongly hurts himself or others through their actions and ignorance. For that, I am cool calling this settled in your favor so you don't feel your ego was bruised huh? I am going to be the Older brother you need to lean on his shoulder.

@666 this dude is seriously trying to insult my intelligence clock them
Links he posted about lawyers :chrisfreshhah:

Like my g @Burhan you do realise a legislator is an entirely different thing :comeon:

Allah give me the patience to deal with these people I don't want no evil eye, I don't want no problems :wow:

Ameen to your prayer FOR YOURSELF :) That AND I wish useful knowledge for me and for yourself young man. You made me laugh with the last comment :)

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bro, so that was your aim all along? Online credibility? Fisabilillah is out of the window? hahahahaha. Well, I would rather have you be a good Muslim who struggles to stay descent and kind than one who wrongly hurts himself or others through their actions and ignorance. For that, I am cool calling this settled in your favor so you don't feel your ego was bruised huh? I am going to be the Older brother you need to lean on his shoulder.
Do you know the difference between a lawyer and a legislator?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
War waxan muxu ah belo kula madax aadkatay war bini adamba Ma ahan wuxu maxa ila tahay inu yahay a computer programme that's gone haywire :mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending