Ileen our grandmothers were also SJW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
This has nothing to do with SJWs. Somalia was a communist country at that time, and Angela Davis was the leader of the American Communist Party. It was international communist solidarity. Even if she wasn't a communist, the civil rights movement was a noble cause that people from all over the world supported. Don't equate it to SJWs and their fake problems.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This has nothing to do with SJWs. Somalia was a communist country at that time, and Angela Davis was the leader of the American Communist Party. It was international communist solidarity. Even if she wasn't a communist, the civil rights movement was a noble cause that people from all over the world supported. Don't equate it to SJWs and their fake problems.
Doesn't matter. They should have focused on more important things than protest for Angela Davis. When I say misplaced priorities I'm usually right!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Mudug-Madman is undoubtedly correct.
200.gif

VixR

Veritas
What exactly do you guys think the words "social justice +/- warrior" entail?

SomaliSpot is like the twilight zone :icon lol:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
:damn::dead:

Have you seen that cursed place :drakewtf:

Tumblr is sick uno. 85% of it is filled with questionable nonsense but once you're in a nice circle it's gold. :browtf: I'm ngl, lately I spend way more time on tumblr than anything else. There' quite a few Somalis on there too but a lot of them would trigger most people here. :drakelaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
Tumblr is sick uno. 85% of it is filled with questionable nonsense but once you're in a nice circle it's gold. :browtf: I'm ngl, lately I spend way more time on tumblr than anything else. There' quite a few Somalis on there too but a lot of them would trigger most people here. :drakelaugh:

You gender fluid :dead::damn::dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts