If you have a loved one, get them out of Mogadishu now

Farmaajo's keyboard bot army, know how to run away when the proverbial hits the fan. It would have been less embarrassing for you clowns if you weren't insufferable, arrogant, warmongers who relished the thought of another Kacaan dictatorship.

I reserve my sympathies and support for actual innocent people.
His Bots will spin an L into a W. N&N is a cult.

0AD5A598-3B25-4F4E-B07F-D4ABF10E3893.jpeg
86323790-698E-4B1A-9140-77C3628674CE.jpeg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Are you stuck in xamar? Is there a war now? What are you gonna do if you can find a flight?
Everything is fine, I knew it was booto booto for a bit, flex the guns and test the waters out. We never had a good military parade in a long time, the lads wants to show a bit of teeth and equipments for a bit.

Everything is fine. Quiet. We shall see over the weekend if anything occurs before doing something as drastic as leaving or thinking about it.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I’m trying to get into xamar from london to try and get my family to safety without my mum or school knowing, how the hell do I do thay
Red-List for return, but going is kinda easy. Most people departs from Turkey or another EU country and do the same on return. Take use of Schengen whilst in Europe, and use your Somali Passport if you have one, so you can avoid the forced quarantine.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
:mjlol: No body cares about a random Marehan , Xamar is not a dusty village it’s home to so many different clans .

Clan federalism never looked so good right? this is why you should stick to your ancestral region, with this mindset Somalia as a whole will be safe, secured and developed.