Identity crisis among some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
How come many Somalis have some sort of an identity crisis? Like some like to claim Arab blood, while other totally distance themselves from other black/African people. It disgusts me how some Somalis insult other black people and their features.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Heey, what did you mean with your comment the other day? Lol

You can't have missed the fact that most of your threads go way off topic by like the 3rd page.

To no fault of your own of course

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
How come many Somalis have some sort of an identity crisis? Like some like to claim Arab blood, while other totally distance themselves from other black/African people. It disgusts me how some Somalis insult other black people and their features.

You are probably talk about a very insignificant minority in the diaspora who adopt foreign notions of who they are.

99% of Somalis don't have an identity crisis. Somalis just think of themselves as simply Somali and view their Somali identity as their race.

We are neither Arab nor are we ''Bantu'' (if thats what you mean by Black African) we are just Somali.

20u1pqh.png

No identity crisis here. I am Somali. My country is located in Africa, so I am African. I have a vested interest in the improvement of my entire continent because when one country gains true self-determination, I know it will spread like wild fire across the whole of Africa. I am not black. I am not Arab. I am Somali - I beg nobody - I belong to the culturally, linguistically, naturally richest country on Earth.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
It disgusts me how some Somalis insult other black people and their features.

Didn't see this until now. Since when do Somalis insult people for their features?

Just because we distinguish ourselves from other groups of people in being,different, doesn't mean we look down on people or despise them.

Somalis are a different kind of African, just like Indian is different from Chinese , yet both are Asians.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I don't know what type of Somalis you guys hang out with. I have literally never seen a Somali claim other people, nor have I ever met or seen any racist Somalis. The only times I have heard Somalis talk shit it was qabil related which in itself is quite rare to hear and non-existent among the young. This is the 34295743958345034th time we have had these threads

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Keep your Swedish passport.

Sweden might start with unconditional basic income decades before the UK. Don't miss out on those gibsmedats.
Nahhh, I'd be stupid to switch to a British passport waa wareey. Muss das bekommen gibsmedats.

Jeesto

VIP
I don't have an identity crisis. Never have i claimed or will claim Arabs it's the other way around but madows don't wanna me to identify as black cuz i'm too cadaan for them:mjcry:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts