I would like to thank Top5 and co. for hacking the enemy Khalid (SomaliFeatures) and taking it over

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you know, I had a public beef with Khalid, the humilated FORMER owner of Somali Features over Twitter. He is a very ungrateful guy, and he didn't show any appreciation that Somalispot gave him 100,000 views on Twitter and on Somalispot threads in total (he attacked me viciously for no reason randomly). He was nothing before the Hijabi Hoe in Heaven girl posted her video there and before Somalispot advertised for him. He was very a ungrateful douchebag.

IMG_20170212_194513.jpg

I would like to thank Top 5 and his goons for hacking and taking over his channel. Top 5 and co. knew all about the sleaze and the arrogant man.

Look at the way they clowned him on his own former channel he owned. "Stop calling"

:mjlol:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
So, I wanted to know more about these cunts, and I found them lool.

Then, I seen this;

Adam Jackson: "Pretty sure I saw one of these guys in my economics class at University of Toronto."

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::russ::mjlol:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
As you know, I had a public beef with Khalid, the humilated FORMER owner of Somali Features over Twitter. He is a very ungrateful guy, and he didn't show any appreciation that Somalispot gave him 100,000 views on Twitter and on Somalispot threads in total (he attacked me viciously for no reason randomly). He was nothing before the Hijabi Hoe in Heaven girl posted her video there and before Somalispot advertised for him. He was very a ungrateful douchebag.

View attachment 13122

I would like to thank Top 5 and his goons for hacking and taking over his channel. Top 5 and co. knew all about the sleaze and the arrogant man.

Look at the way they clowned him on his own former channel he owned. "Stop calling"

:mjlol:
The guy is a melbournian and i've seen him around.

He got too big for his britches. He has finally been humbled.

I hear Top5 and co. are not even posting anything.

I am also getting word from close sources that he is begging them privately for his account to be returned despite the pride he is putting on in Twitter but they're not giving him the time of day. They told him to bounce.

R.I.P not only to Somali Features but to Khaled himself. He has been defeated. He's finished. He's been humiliated viciously. He can never get back from such a humiliating end. We will all forget about who he is by tomorrow. He thought he was a Somali celebrity. I just can't explain how much of a disaster this is for him. The channel was his ticket to Somali stardom. It was over before his dream even began.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He got too big for his britches. He has finally been humbled.

I hear Top5 and co. are not even posting anything.

I am also getting word from close sources that he is begging them privately for his account to be returned despite the pride he is putting on in Twitter but they're not giving him the time of day. They told him to bounce.

R.I.P not only to Somali Features but to Khaled himself. He has been defeated. He's finished. He's been humiliated viciously. He can never get back from such a humiliating end. We will all forget about who he is by tomorrow. He thought he was a Somali celebrity. I just can't explain how much of a disaster this is for him. The channel was his ticket to Somali stardom. It was over before his dream even began.

Say wallahi you internalized this fictitious beef between sspot and Somalifeatures :chrisfreshhah:

Mans claiming victory over some shit he had no hand in :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.