I went to a Graduation and saw So MANY FINE FARAXS!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I mightve Seen you But youd be drowned out by The millions of others that were there... Brings me to the other point SOmalis are really domiating in educations and non of these unaware doqomo in this Place shouldnt be trusted we are being educated getting degrees out here
Bro there’s like 2 weeks of graduations at the U. Not to bluff but I’m a pretty and tall qalanjo.
:banderas:
but there were so many pretty qalanjos, I definitely didn’t stand out.
:deadrose:

@Qeelbax my cousin’s graduation at the U was on May 4th. He told me there were 7 other Farahs in the engineering department that were also graduating. Btw, when is the graduation ceremony for the nursing program ? :sass2:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Qeelbax my cousin’s graduation at the U was on May 4th. He told me there were 7 other Farahs in the engineering department that were also graduating. Btw, when is the graduation ceremony for the nursing program ? :sass2:
Bro I was at the May 4th one. At least 70% of the people there were Somalis. They were so LOUD
:damn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

School of Nursing is this friday 2-5 pm
:mjswag:

I am going to one on Sunday inshallah and have attended two in previous years. All young family members. Proud that the first was a female family member, one of the few nonwhite graduates that year in her class. There were many somali young males graduating that year from CSE - College of Science and Engineering. In our family, we have A degree in Health, A degree in Computer Science, this sunday will be another Computer Science. Two more remaining, one in high school and one in College already for two more years.

This is the story of most somali families in Minnesota. Majority educated and doing well. Unlike God forsaken UK somalis. Kuwaa way qurmeen.

With free
I am going to one on Sunday inshallah and have attended two in previous years. All young family members. Proud that the first was a female family member, one of the few nonwhite graduates that year in her class. There were many somali young males graduating that year from CSE - College of Science and Engineering. In our family, we have A degree in Health, A degree in Computer Science, this sunday will be another Computer Science. Two more remaining, one in high school and one in College already for two more years.

This is the story of most somali families in Minnesota. Majority educated and doing well. Unlike God forsaken UK somalis. Kuwaa way qurmeen.

Uk is done and dusted,I believe higher education is cheap but most Somali men don’t take advantage of it.

With free

Uk is done and dusted,I believe higher education is cheap but most Somali men don’t take advantage of it.

UK has good engineering schools and many companies that do business with us are based over there. They are competitors to German engineering firms. Somalis there could simply take advantage of the cheap education and get good education. A lot of the machines I work on and their software are designed/written by UK companies. They are good with machinery.