I want to go into politics but one thing is stopping me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone will qarxis all my text messages and emails and even my AbdiJohnson account.

I would commit suicide if that happened lol

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Sorry.. Don't mind that last message lol. Yeah you should never go to politics you have too much dirt on your name and you are a druggie too. The media will have a field day on your ass.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
yeah... trolling comments online will probably be held against just about any singular candidate running for office that was born in the 90s

trust me, you're probably good

unless you did something genuinely illegal or embarrassing, you're probably good. also they'd need to find out who you are irl.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
How would they proof that's you? Change your number, email and deny any connections to your AbdiJohnson account. No one takes hearsay seriously.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How would they proof that's you? Change your number, email and deny any connections to your AbdiJohnson account. No one takes hearsay seriously.

i guess he's afraid they can link AJ back to an actual account he has somewhere else that has his full information, age and whatnot

and even then he can still deny no problem because somalis all have similar names and last names. there's like one hundred variations at most.

only problem he would have is having his picture linked to any AJ account and that's not possible.

and if worst comes he can just delete somalispot because we all know he's kaleel anyway. you're good sxb.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
homie can't even blame it on his youth because that excuse stops at age 22 the year you dip college

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
i guess he's afraid they can link AJ back to an actual account he has somewhere else that has his full information, age and whatnot

and even then he can still deny no problem because somalis all have similar names and last names. there's like one hundred variations at most.

only problem he would have is having his picture linked to any AJ account and that's not possible.

and if worst comes he can just delete somalispot because we all know he's kaleel anyway. you're good sxb.
If his AbdiJohnson account is linked to an actual account of his then he's pretty stupid, and stupid people don't have a place in politics. Who would use their real email address with their real name and age to sign up for sspot? :ayaanswag:

He could deny the pictures easily. He could easily claim someone took his photos from a social media account and is using it to make false allegations.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
If his AbdiJohnson account is linked to an actual account of his then he's pretty stupid, and stupid people don't have a place in politics. Who would use their real email address with their real name and age to sign up for sspot? :ayaanswag:

He could deny the pictures easily. He could easily claim someone took his photos from a social media account and is using it to make false allegations.
Has he even posted his picture here? Thats pretty dumb, and also, someone post it.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Has he even posted his picture here? Thats pretty dumb, and also, someone post it.

you can't post his pic and connect that to him though

he'd have to post it himself and you'd have to screen it for it to actually be linked to him in any way

and somali people have the wonderful disposition of having at least a thousand other scrubs with the exact name and last name

but eh after donald trump i don't know how viable "let's use x thing x person said online against him" is gonna be

Status
Not open for further replies.