I want to build water towers with schools/mosques at base level and 5G cell towers in Somalia and Somali galbeed.

This will solve water, education, internet, and malnutrition if we build 100s of these structures dotted across the land.

each structure would cost about $2million, would anyone be interested?

my goal is to also capture 100% of rain and flood water during the rainy seasons.

Attachments

• water table in east kenya.JPG
    water table in east kenya.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 152
  • water tower 1.JPG
    water tower 1.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 154
  • water tower 2.JPG
    water tower 2.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 151
  • water tower 3.JPG
    water tower 3.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 151
  • water tower 4.JPG
    water tower 4.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 149
This looks brilliant. Are you a civil engineer? Did you make these design renders yourself?
No, I'm a database manager for an engineering company, I've always noticed water towers being the primary tool used to push water in flat terrain like Texas, I want the same for Somalia. I have been searching for a concept like this for a while and seen it on google images.

I think a system of drainage ditches, cisterns, water treatment plants, and these water towers would revolutionize the whole area. the problem is these cost money to build and even more to maintain, it would take a real economy with real tax revenue with real laws, to maintain something like this.

I am dreaming, hopefully someone can see my dreams.

No, I'm a database manager for an engineering company, I've always noticed water towers being the primary tool used to push water in flat terrain like Texas, I want the same for Somalia. I have been searching for a concept like this for a while and seen it on google images.

I think a system of drainage ditches, cisterns, water treatment plants, and these water towers would revolutionize the whole area. the problem is these cost money to build and even more to maintain, it would take a real economy with real tax revenue with real laws, to maintain something like this.

I am dreaming, hopefully someone can see my dreams.
Community water infrastructure is so important in Somalia. Inshallah I plan on doing some work in the region. You should reach out to Somali engineers and make an attempt at a project proposal.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This will solve water, education, internet, and malnutrition if we build 100s of these structures dotted across the land.

each structure would cost about $2million, would anyone be interested?

my goal is to also capture 100% of rain and flood water during the rainy seasons.
The problem we have outside of select areas is where do you source the water from?

Somalias main obstacles(not including man-made problems) are Water Scarcity>Food Insecurity>Lack of Education>Expensive Energy

The problem we have outside of select areas is where do you source the water from?

Somalias main obstacles(not including man-made problems) are Water Scarcity>Food Insecurity>Lack of Education>Expensive Energy
I’ve read that in afganistan allot of farmers have started using solar powered water pumps from China to increase yields. Even though Afghanistan is “sanctioned” the agriindustry is actually profitable because they are not competing with cheap imports.

I think “food insecurity” is a myth started by NGOs to keep farmers in Somalia (most of Africa) bankrupt, I’ve heard so many stories of farmers harvesting their crops and not being able to sell them in the market so they end up in refugee camps. Also, There is a large aquifer under jubaland that causes massive flooding every raining season. With a system of irrigation ditches, solar pumps, water towers, and water treatment plants, Somalia would never have issues with refugees or “food insecurity.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I’ve read that in afganistan allot of farmers have started using solar powered water pumps from China to increase yields. Even though Afghanistan is “sanctioned” the agriindustry is actually profitable because they are not competing with cheap imports.

I think “food insecurity” is a myth started by NGOs to keep farmers in Somalia (most of Africa) bankrupt, I’ve heard so many stories of farmers harvesting their crops and not being able to sell them in the market so they end up in refugee camps. Also, There is a large aquifer under jubaland that causes massive flooding every raining season. With a system of irrigation ditches, solar pumps, water towers, and water treatment plants, Somalia would never have issues with refugees or “food insecurity.
Whatever the cause food insecurity is real brother we dont produce nearly enough for our own population.

I want to open a large farm in JL but the situation is not good right now with AS. Im considering one in Garissa especially now that a highway is being built by the Tana from Moyaale until Lamu port

Whatever the cause food insecurity is real brother we dont produce nearly enough for our own population.

I want to open a large farm in JL but the situation is not good right now with AS. Im considering one in Garissa especially now that a highway is being built by the Tana from Moyaale until Lamu port
I’m trying to get into Agriculture as well. Inshallah post AS it will be a booming sector

Trending

Latest posts