I think Somalia should be dawlaad la'aan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly without the war and fighting, I think Somalia would work best this way.

Little to no government is the best system for Somalia.

Big government may create clan tensions.

Also there will always be disagreements about who should be President simply because of clan. They'll never look into ideology. Westerners don't care if their leader is a woman or if the leader is gay and will never use that to be against them but we will care about the clan of the President.

There should be no government.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
They should make me the supreme leader. I have more nationalism than anyone post Siad Barre combined (save for Farmaajo & Abdullahi Yeezus who I cannot match). I would be fair and definitely would not settle a score.

They should make me the supreme leader. I have more nationalism than anyone post Siad Barre combined (save for Farmaajo & Abdullahi Yeezus who I cannot match). I would be fair and definitely would not settle a score.

Your USC comment disqualifies you

Galaeri

Your USC comment disqualifies you

Why? It is honesty. Even I.M Lewis refers to Caydiid's militias in his book as 'the general scourge of Somalia'. This is fucking bullshit mate. I am the OK man for the job. I am more deserving of this job than 90% of the people in the government post siyad Barre.

Last edited:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I think Somalia needs to take a lesson from Asia.

We need the educated to have a grip on power and not being tribalist one large tribe doesn't make the cut.

Galaeri

I think Somalia needs to take a lesson from Asia.

We need the educated to have a grip on power and not being tribalist one large tribe doesn't make the cut.

We had a Major General as the President, and a 5 star General as the second in charge. We need to return to the the old days. 25 years of chaos after the USC destroyed the nation. The TFG was created by a Colonel but it was destroyed by illiterate idiots. We need use the old Somalia as an example. f*ck Asia.

Also there will always be disagreements about who should be President simply because of clan. They'll never look into ideology. Westerners don't care if their leader is a woman or if the leader is gay and will never use that to be against them but we will care about the clan of the President.

How come Hillary Clinton lost? Trump should've been the easiest opponent to defeat and she still lost, btw I hope ur aware of the rise of right wing parties especially in Europe. Only reason why ur mad at somalia is because ur gay and it's illegal in somalia hence that's why u and Duchess don't ever want to see Somalia prosper because she's a feminist and ur gay and Somalia is a conservative country.

Galaeri

How come Hillary Clinton lost? Trump should've been the easiest opponent to defeat and she still lost, btw I hope ur aware of the rise of right wing parties especially in Europe. Only reason why ur mad at somalia is because ur gay and it's illegal in somalia hence that's why u and Duchess don't ever want to see Somalia prosper because she's a feminist and ur gay and Somalia is a conservative country.

Are you an cadcad? Asking out of curiosity.

Pass me what you're smoking.

I hope your Gmail reminder goes off when you are having a day day hehe

You got jokes.

Millions of people share this view

Self haters, families of warlords, separation daydreamers and traitors that destroyed Somalia from first place don't count and Somali card must be cancelled. Let them stay in west and don't interfere in our policy.

waraabe

Your superior
Self haters, families of warlords, separation daydreamers and traitors that destroyed Somalia from first place don't count and Somali card must be cancelled. Let them stay in west and don't interfere in our policy.
40 year old women who cant speak somali despite being qabiilests are also cancelled

Somalia for Somalis, it's that simpel :damedamn:

Somalis has no big government and we are all suffering because of it :draketf:

Somalia for Somalis, it's that simpel :damedamn:

Somalis has no big government and we are all suffering because of it :draketf:

I was replying to abdijohnson that said millions want to be stateless, and just showed him reality of those millions back staggers who benefited from weak state of Somalia. We don't want them joining al shabab/accepting bribery/selling our resources.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Honestly without the war and fighting, I think Somalia would work best this way.

Little to no government is the best system for Somalia.

Big government may create clan tensions.

No thats terrible.
Either strong state or Protectorate/colonisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending