I stopped by hooyo's ( may Allah preserve her) and this happened again, Walahi im shook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am so preoccupied with my own affairs that I dont sit down with my hooyo that much that the few times I sit down with her I catch up with her on the happenings of town. Who got married, who moved and what ever happened to such and such.

Now keep in mind that what'm about to tell you happened to me for the second time this year.

I swear to god it is weird as heck. I mean I said to her "I havent seen odey Mukhtar of lately, how is he " and she hits me with "he passed away 3 months ago":damedamn::dwill:

It is still shocking even though it was expected because the man was morbidly obese and last time I caught him sleeping in his car and I said to him "Mukhtar you want to kill yourself" and he was like "this soul will leave whenever it wants". Allah ya rahma.

Fast forward to today, 4 months later and as I was talking to my mom I sensed that odey Ali mustve had died cause I havent seen him in such a long time and so I asked "hooyo how's Ali" and she was like "he died ! Where on earth have you been, arent you aware of things. He called your brother (his good friend) and said to him "Sacad im dying " in which he replied "say your shahada".

Once again this is not a suprise to me because poor Ali was diagnosed with cancer and he refuse to acknowledge it and said "these gaalo are lying and all I need is good remedy of my own". When he said this to me I just kept quite because I figured at least he has faith in himself and let him have less stress. Great guy he was, he was one of those old heads who you can joke around with. He had a soft hair like he was indian, soft like a silk. Alla ya rahma! Walee aduunyadan waa laga tagayaa! Allow dambigeena cafi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts