I Prayed Today 1st Time In Over a Decade

SonOfMaverick

"I donโ€™t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
I had to relearn how to make wudu and pray. It felt good and so relaxing. Even better knowing that my life has a purpose because I seen now how dark this world has become. We (humanity) need Godโ€™s guidance. ๐Ÿ™‚

[Quran โ€“ 2:142 โ€“] "To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path."

Lmao I remember you used to say the wildest things about Islam that even made me as an atheist gasp, good that you healed your relationship with it though. As long as it gives you mental peace and purpose in life โค๏ธ

Ma sha Allah great news, may Allah guide us all ameen. The more you learn about the deen, the more your faith will increase in sha Allah.

Rakoon

Secessionist
The first Salah in the masjid, after returning from a period of disbelief or severe citaal suqnimo, brings forth a profound warmth, akin to being wrapped in a cozy blanket after enduring the cold.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I had to relearn how to make wudu and pray. It felt good and so relaxing. Even better knowing that my life has a purpose because I seen now how dark this world has become. We (humanity) need Godโ€™s guidance. ๐Ÿ™‚

[Quran โ€“ 2:142 โ€“] "To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path."
How has your journey back to the islam been?

Trending

Latest posts