I hate the land of the midgets aka Ethiopia

Vapour

Press rewind ⏪
I never knew how bad Ethiopia was it was back when the mou was signed my hooyo told me what Ethiopia did in her neighbourhood.Then I read up on what the derg did to those kids in Borama AUN.I was living my life then I looked up 2006 in Somalia and found out that not only did Ethiopia bomb my hooyos neighbourhood in Xamar but those Same forces went and raped young girls in Xamar raped a man’s sisters and mother in front of him after they killed his father the list goes on and on The leaders of Ethiopia at the time was the TPLF I hate them now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They didnt liberate shit! It only became worse, it created AS and Somalia had to deal with an even bigger monster.

I honestly believe that ICU was created by foreign powers to have an excuse to invade Somalia, because after that it only became worse til amison got rid of them. Now they’re still in Somalia causing havoc but they never seem to leave even with the new technology the world has, dont you guys find it suspicious. They should have been gone by now but instead they expand and take lands and then armies have to come and ”liberate” it, and then they take the land back again and it happens again all over. Just enough for us to find hope in our leaders and not question them, and just enough for us to be distracted and tired
Imagine believing this. ICU was 100% a grassroots movement propped up by Somalis

Main problem that a lot of Somalis (like the OP) think Ethiopia and Eritrea = Amhara, Oromo and Tigray-Tigrinya.

Those Chrisfians only came to power recently in the early 20th century through Western support, forcibly assimilated and baptised the two countries and later in the post 1990s (forced Tigrinfication) and spread propaganda wordwide to fabricate their history (as the saying goes, history is written by the victors).

The rest got xooged but they still make up a significant population especially when formed together. That’s why the truth will come out when they collapse and everyone wakes up as history elsewhere have shown when their country were ruled by single ethnic group with an iron fist.

They’re weak now because Allah humiliated them for being qabilist. Understand that they went through far worse and Somalia was lucky those Muslim ethnic sultanates were essentially seen as “buffer” in the middle between Somalia and Gondar region for centuries.

Go figure how Tigray Fronts seized Adis Ababa and Asmara overnight after Mengistu/Amhara rule collapsed while all those useless ethnic Muslim fronts in Ethiopia fought for 50+ years…or how the ELF collapsed (Eritrean Muslim front)…so humiliating after all the effort went to waste.

Even so, Amhara Muslims make up to quarter of the Somali population and suffered the same. Why do you think Tigray Muslims only call themselves Jeberti and live amongst the Eritrean ethnic Muslim sultanates in the past? So, this is important not to lump them with the rest because this mentality is the reason why Horner Muslims are humiliated.

Just look at history where our ancestors were successful only when we were united (Adal, Ifat, Mahdist etc). It’s very obvious who helped them. If only Emperor Iyasu V suceeded…the HOA would’ve been so much different today.

Last edited:
The Muslim ones have a vendetta against Somalis and are very proud of the Ethiopian empire

Not really, most of us do not think of Somalis. You want to believe that, not because it's based on facts, but because you want to believe it. One can easily convince themselves that something is true, if they truly want to; even if it's not true.
Being a proud ethiopian and being proud of the empire... are two different things, keep that in mind.

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
Hate the government not the people, your average Ethiopian specifically in the diaspora has not done anything, i know plenty nice Ethiopians irl some who are even Muslim, A lot of you guys in the thread need to Fear Allah.