I dont follow NBA and Certainly not a Bron fan but...

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Just got home, turned TV on and LeBron is dropping bucket after bucket on Curry and Warriors.

He scored 56 and got the W.

Didn't know he still got it like that or is just one night wonder?

CanoGeel

Lakers are trash and leeRefree is washed

JA and the grizz are the most exiting team to watch this year
:dead::deadrose::dead: Lmfao @LeeReferee never head but u ain't lying he get used to getting his way with refs especially his early years when the whole NBA and Sports media were hyping and portraying him an instant GOAT.

But I respect the fact that what he lacks in talent , he makes up for dedication and work ethic uno

Last edited:
:dead::deadrose::dead: Lmfao @LeeReferee never head but u ain't lying he get used to getting his way with refs especially his early years when the whole NBA and Sports media were hyping and portraying him an instant GOAT.

But I respect the fact that what he lacks in talent , he makes up for dedication and work ethic uno

Ngl lebron is an excellent basketball player but refrees and the league babysit him .

What on earth Is this ? :mindblown:

Seems the refs are scared to make calls against him .
Some players get tec calls for staring at the refs but dude never gets tec calls even after yelling at refs and whines every game.
LeeRefree is an appropriate name for him in my humble opinion.

@CanoGeel
Look at these calls all from one game .

He whips the ball full strength at barnes
And dont get a technical .

He yells at the refs after pushing Gary trent to the ground after he fouled him , no technical

Lebron elbows pascal but pascal gets the foul call

:faysalwtf:

LeeRefree iska dheh

CanoGeel

Ngl lebron is an excellent basketball player but refrees and the league babysit him .

What on earth Is this ? :mindblown:

Seems the refs are scared to make calls against him .
Some players get tec calls for staring at the refs but dude never gets tec calls even after yelling at refs and whines every game.
LeeRefree is an appropriate name for him in my humble opinion.
WTF! The first two plays of second video are more Rugby than Basketball . Dude just ran from half court without dribbling and dunked.

Cmon now! That ain't a Basketball.

Trending

Latest posts