I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When was the last time you said sorry to anyone? Did you mean it? I must admit it's very hard for me to say sorry to people sometimes, I feel like I don't start shit but I always finish them. Do you sometimes wish you said sorry to people in your life? I don't regret things but I regret not making up with someone who I was close with before they moved across the world, now I'm just left with memories and a bitter last fight. So with the New Year approaching I've decided to make a list of things to change about myself for the better and the top of my list I will be more sincere with my apologies from now on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But seriously life is short. Have a good heart and consider other people's feelings.

Xoxo

Last edited:
Lmao I laughed when I clicked on the spoiler ngl :dead:

It's good that your trying to change! always room for improvement no matter who you are. It's honestly really hard being the bigger person sometimes... being petty is just so satisfying :icon lol:

VixR

Veritas
It depends on what happened. The more superficial the issue, the easier the apology comes to me. The bigger the f*ck up, the harder it is for me to own up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.